that metal show's top 5 rush album picks

bathory

What do you expect from someone wearing a Metal Church shirt? I remember thinking how polished that group sounded until I saw them New Years Eve 1985. They sounded like crap. Thankfully the rest of the night was salvaged by Megadeth, Exodus, and Metallica. Exodus was so good this night I thought they might steal the show but Metallica was not to be undone; unleashing songs from Master of Puppets. I didn't realize at the time that it would be the last time I would see Metallica in concert. After Cliff died it just wasn't the same for me.

test for echo only has a couple of memorable songs, and that's only for the sake of making fun of them

T4E and Time and Motion are epic! :haz:

• Like 2

I don't care what era of Rush you like the best, sorry, but the debut album does NOT belong in anyone's top 5. Every album past the debut is better in every way, especially the rest of the '70s material. These guys must have been high when answering this question.

I'm high right now, and i still won't put "rush" in my top 5. But I understand why older men stuck in 80s metal would.

I don't know what drugs would be responsible for top 2, though.

I don't care what era of Rush you like the best, sorry, but the debut album does NOT belong in anyone's top 5. Every album past the debut is better in every way, especially the rest of the '70s material. These guys must have been high when answering this question.

Have to disagree there... I'd take :rush: over FBN and CoS every day of the week. But not in my top 5 either.

There are PLENTY of Rush albums that aren't as good as their debut. Some aren't as good because they're just weak albums, and some don't have the debut's consistency.

There are PLENTY of Rush albums that aren't as good as their debut. Some aren't as good because they're just weak albums, and some don't have the debut's consistency.

:rush: > Presto, Hold Your Fire, Test For Echo, Snakes & Arrows, and Roll The Bones for starters!