Maverick

That show was addicting back in the day. Season One is one of the best TV seasons ever aired.

You'll tell me what I want to know. The question is, how much do you want it to hurt.

Fox announces new fall schedule, Jack Bauer’s return. TV tweet of the day so far. TV Monday.

TV Linkzilla Daily for 5/13/13 starts now. Again.

Fox announced its new fall and midseason schedules Monday (May 13) in New York City. The totals: Five new comedies, four new dramas, one Jack Bauer.

The Bauer news may be the most splashy. “24: Live Another Day,” will revive Kiefer Sutherland’s action-adventure classic series as a miniseries in summer 2014.

Other Fox news: “New Girl” gets the post-Super Bowl time slot Feb. 2. Baton Rouge native Randy Jackson is out as “American Idol” judge next season. M. Night Shyamalan is on board to produce an “event series” titled “Wayward Pines” to air sometime in 2014.

While we wait for Jack Bauer’s clock to start again (the 12-hour mini will compress 24 hours of action,) here’s a look at what’s coming sooner.

Touch blew it when they changed the format of the storyline from each epsiode being an individual, more interesting plot to the season-long storyline it was this past season. The first season was much better...this one blew, which manifested itself in the crappy ratings and cancellation. Edited by Khan

Season 1 was spectacular, season 2 was pretty good. Seemed like Jack became a caricature of himself. It creeped into Touch...

:goodone: I remember the first episode of season 1 was pushed back from September to November 2001 because of 9-11. My wife and I watched Smallville in September and October (which also debuted that fall), but I switched to 24. By the middle of the season she had joined me. Too bad because Smallville was actually pretty good. But 24 was incredible that first season. I agree that the show last a lot of steam after season 2.