Did Alex get a hair piece or plugs or something?

As I was going through my pictures from the Nashville show I noticed that Alex’s big bald spot is gone. I guess he got a hair piece. I can’t blame him. I suppose I would too if I were a rock star. Has anyone else noticed this? Has this topic come up before?

As I was going through my pictures from the Nashville show I noticed that Alex’s big bald spot is gone. I guess he got a hair piece. I can’t blame him. I suppose I would too if I were a rock star. Has anyone else noticed this? Has this topic come up before?

My best friend and I noticed this in Orlando as well. He definately had a transplant or has a rug now! lol.

Of course I noticed. The entire back of his head was bald. Now it's not. He looks much better now. I don't think he wears it every day. Just for shows. There were videos of them from a few weeks ago at Rolling Stone and he's not wearing it. He was definitely wearing it for all the shows on the first leg as well.

it's definitely noticeable but not in a bad way. It looks good on him. i've thought it looks a bit like elton johns, which in many ways, looks very real. I don't know what EJ has but I don't think it's an actual wig, or plugs. Must be something else.

He had a lot more hair at the RRHOF induction. Whatever he's doing he looks very handsome.

I remember reading about how EJ got hair replacement years ago.

EJ???

who dat?

Uh..Elton John? Are you following the thread? :LOL:

Actually, Neil has done the very same.

He always wears a hat when he plays live, so we don't think about it. But you can find shots from the past decade where the varying amount and volume of his hair makes it plain.

Alex has never seemed to like caps or hats. Which is the simplest solution. I mean the Edge from U2 has been balding since he was young, but no one ever talks about it, because he *always* has something on his head.

Hey --- it happens! The vast bulk of men will lose some amount of hair as they age. Even Geddy's glorious mane isn't what it used to be.

But, he had an advantage. He had A LOT more to begin with.

Actually, Neil has done the very same.

He always wears a hat when he plays live, so we don't think about it. But you can find shots from the past decade where the varying amount and volume of his hair makes it plain.

Alex has never seemed to like caps or hats. Which is the simplest solution. I mean the Edge from U2 has been balding since he was young, but no one ever talks about it, because he *always* has something on his head.

Hey --- it happens! The vast bulk of men will lose some amount of hair as they age. Even Geddy's glorious mane isn't what it used to be.

But, he had an advantage. He had A LOT more to begin with.

I think Neil is loosing it via the receding hairline, from front to back, while Alex is getting a monk's skull cap going.

Geddy is just looking better and better- pretty amazing actually...

• Like 2

Geddy too is victim to the receding hairline.

Let's face it they're a bunch of balding old fools with teeth that are seriously close to drippling away down their chins like some kind of monstrous mutant form of dandruff drool...

:AlienSmiley: "Don't worry humans we aliens are bald and we infinitely superior to you in every way."

• Like 2

Geddy too is victim to the receding hairline.

Don't hate just because you can see a little more of his forehead than usual and he's still a sexy beast.