Arrested Development

Amy Farrah Fowler

I love Arrested Development! I was one of the few that watched it when it aired on Fox. Repeats on IFC. I think it may be the funniest TV show ever. I have to figure out what I'm going to do since I'm not a NetFlix subscriber. I'm so old school. I'd buy the DVD.

I really hope that they don't jump the shark, but that would be an awesome reference to work in.

Bob Loblaw's law log lobs law bomb!

Tobias Fünke: I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

He's the best.

:LOL:

It's true. Tobias is crazy funny. I just blue myself. There's got to be a better way to phrase that.

Or the hair?

:LMAO:

• Like 2

Tobias Fünke: I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

He's the best.

It's true. Tobias is crazy funny. I just blue myself. There's got to be a better way to phrase that.

Or the hair?

Life's tough when you're a Never Nude.

• Like 2

He's the best.

Or the hair?

Life's tough when you're a Never Nude.

The Man Inside Me

Edited by CygnusGal

Love the show. I remember there was a thread for it awhile back. The thread just turned into nothing but quotes from the show. I'm looking forward to the new episodes and what all the characters have been up to.

I've seen the first five episodes of the new season and so far i'm enjoying it. I must admit i'm not laughing as much as I thought I would though. I think the story has been well written but it's lacking when it comes to the jokes and the quotable lines that the original run had an abundance of.

After my Facebook friends lost their minds about the new season being released, I wanted to see what I was missing. I went and began watching the show from the beginning and HOLY SHIT, this has got to be the funniest show ever made! I mean, a lot of sitcoms are funny, but this one has more GENUINE "laugh out loud" moments than anything else I've ever watched!

Season Four is gettting mixed reviews from the fans. Some say it's good, but others are saying it's terrible and not up to the standards of the show. Still others say the first few episodes are weak but things pick up. I don't know; I'm still on Season 3 and will find out when I get there.

Edited by GeddyRulz

I love the first two seasons - third definitely had its moments, for sure. Fourth season? I'm on the fence. :\