How did you celebrate the RRHF Induction?

P33v3

I met up with ILSnwdog. We put $100 in the jukebox and played Rush the entire night while drinking heavily. Then we went to a nearby car dealership, pissed on a few gleaming alloy air cars and stole one of the 10 Barchettas they had in stock.

You went all the way to Ohio for this? :huh:

:LMAO:

There are going to be a lot of people scratching their head after reading your post. :LOL:

I met up with ILSnwdog. We put $100 in the jukebox and played Rush the entire night while drinking heavily. Then we went to a nearby car dealership, pissed on a few gleaming alloy air cars and stole one of the 10 Barchettas they had in stock.

There are going to be a lot of people scratching their head after reading your post. :LOL:

:)

Is that really what we want on a public forum? Inside jokes?? Why not send him a message? Just sayin..

Is that really what we want on a public forum? Inside jokes?? Why not send him a message? Just sayin..

If you visit SOCN, you may get LABT's joke.

Anyways I celebrated by smoking three fat joints with a buddy and then laying down on the couch with some serious old school Rush tunes and big head phones. It was awesome lol.