RRHOF Induction Ceremony Tonight! Will it be televised?

geddyforlife

:rage:

I know, but it's a private club they got. Unless you buy an overpriced ticket, fans are shut out. It's one of the reasons RRHOF, to me, sucks. The antithesis of, say, the Pro Football HOF.

• Like 1

:rage:

I know, but it's a private club they got. Unless you buy an overpriced ticket, fans are shut out. It's one of the reasons RRHOF, to me, sucks. The antithesis of, say, the Pro Football HOF.

Yeah, just a stupid, private, money-making club with no real integrity. They are just cashing in on Rush's recent popularity upsurge and probably figured out that, though comparatively small in numbers, Rush fans still spend money on Rush.

Having said that, am I the only one ashamed to be annoyed that the HOF did not make a special Rush only t-shirt?

Well, I MIGHT mollify my annoyance with the HOF if they really stream the ceremony. At least during the parts where Rush plays. :)

HOWEVER, I am expecting the normal litany of subtle jabs or digs at Rush- if they hint that Rush is pretentious :blah:

It says all public events are streamed free...I guess we'll see tonight.

If they stream live, I'll eat my hat. Or more realistically, I'll download Last Dance- and pay for it.

• Like 1

I'm assuming plenty of Rush fans will be filming it with their cell phones and immediately uploading to youtube?

(which then of course we'll have 5 seconds to quickly watch before they're taken down for violating copyright blah blah blah)

Edited by rushgoober

I'm assuming plenty of Rush fans will be filming it with their cell phones and immediately uploading to youtube?

(which then of course we'll have 5 seconds to quickly watch before they're taken down for violating copywrite blah blah blah)

It won't be a copyright violation unless it's taken directly from the HBO feed.

now i regret not buying tickets to this thing.

There are plenty of extras on craigslist if you want to go last minute.

I highly doubt you'd be shut out even if you just went out to the venue a couple hours before showtime.