Maiden England DVD Sample

I'm a freakin huge Maiden fan, but I'm so burned out on live stuff.

Tell me about it mate...the last 2 times they came to Brazil I didn't even bother showing up. They've been here on each and every tour since '92, with more or less the same setlists. And the DVDs are obviouslt more of the same. But the story of the band is a different thing, and I wanna check it out!

damn you guys are tired of seeing maiden? I saw them in atlanta for the first time last year and the last time they'd been to atlanta was the fear of the dark tour I believe...so no I'm definitely not burnt out on maiden yet

damn you guys are tired of seeing maiden? I saw them in atlanta for the first time last year and the last time they'd been to atlanta was the fear of the dark tour I believe...so no I'm definitely not burnt out on maiden yet

All that said, they are coming to Rock in Rio for the umpteenth time this year with the 07th Son theme and setlist, and I'm considering checking them out. The problem for me is to face a 100,000 crowd...been there done that, not sure if I'd do it again.

Seeing that there´s no live release from the Blaze era (thank God for that!!!!)...

While there was nothing released at the time, there is quite a bit of Blaze era footage knocking around (more than anyone could possibly want)...so who knows?

Maybe after the Donington '92 reissue they'll come up with a "Later Days" DVD that covers the Blaze era, Ed Hunter, and Brave New World onward. Might be a bit of a stretch but I think that'll make for a great DVD. Disc 1 can have partial shows that cover the best performances of the '94-present era that didn't have stand alone DVD releases. For example, there can be bits from a Blaze era show, bits from the Ed Hunter Tour, bits of the Stockholm 2005 show, and bits of the Download 2007 show.

Edited by PolarizeMe