Dr. Sheldon Cooper is now accepting applications for the TRF Prom.

Maverick

Im taking Lorraine. Shes mine, whatever hoops I must jump through I shall

There you go, Lorraine. You've got a date.

Considering his dilatory manner in our NFL pool, you should probably expect him to pick you up six days after the prom has already happened.

Hey now, new baby in house memory is not good.

However, despite the fact that I never get any points for thursday games (due to never posting my picks in time) and missing a few weeks I am still 2nd in wins

You'd probably be ahead by a mile if not for the constant "16 on the Browns!" picks. ;)

• Like 1

Considering his dilatory manner in our NFL pool, you should probably expect him to pick you up six days after the prom has already happened.

However, despite the fact that I never get any points for thursday games (due to never posting my picks in time) and missing a few weeks I am still 2nd in wins

You'd probably be ahead by a mile if not for the constant "16 on the Browns!" picks. ;)

Yes, this is true, if not for my undying confidence in the browns and me forfeiting so many points, who knows how dominate I could be?

Im like the Chris Johnson of TRF NFL confidence pool

• Like 1

Yes, this is true, if not for my undying confidence in the browns and me forfeiting so many points, who knows how dominate I could be?

Im like the Chris Johnson of TRF NFL confidence pool

I think LABT had the right idea in mind, always picking against the Dolphins. It makes a week doubly crappy when the Lions blow a game AND I lose twelve points on them.

• Like 1

Some things in this thread are inevitabilities. We can all flirt and play Days of Our TRF Lives all we want, but certain people are sure to end up together.

Gangsterfurious may be winking at all the other girls and getting poor LABT's hopes up with Cub talk, but she'll be going to the dance with Sheldon. They're the typical "we bicker all the time but everyone knows we really like each other" couple.

It matters less who you bring to and much much more who you take home...

It sure would spice up the event if you and Sheldon were to slug it out for her. Narpet will have to break up the fight as I look down in disapproval from my Prom King throne.

Oh, that sounds wonderful. It will be just the thing to spice up the prom. I'll be sure to bring along a First Aid Kit and see if I can bribe an EMT to be on stand-by for the night.

Edited by Lorraine

Some things in this thread are inevitabilities. We can all flirt and play Days of Our TRF Lives all we want, but certain people are sure to end up together.

Gangsterfurious may be winking at all the other girls and getting poor LABT's hopes up with Cub talk, but she'll be going to the dance with Sheldon. They're the typical "we bicker all the time but everyone knows we really like each other" couple.

Should we be submitting AND accepting applications for backup dates in case we get ditched?

That's an excellent idea! A back-up date will come in handy for more than a few reasons.

Should we be submitting AND accepting applications for backup dates in case we get ditched?

Some of these flirts and drunks and unfortunate Cub fans should probably do that. But I have a strong feeling you won't be ditched.

And there's no way I'm going to ditch the self-proclaimed prom king (which by default makes me QUEEN!, bitches).

:o

That's probably why he offered to be my date. It'll never happen.

The story of my life.

Woe is me.

That's probably why he offered to be my date. It'll never happen.

The story of my life.

Woe is me.

Lorraine - NO, dont listen to them, will you accept me as your date to the prom?

• Like 2

Okey doke Tex, but how do I know you will show up on the day of the prom and not six days later? I think I should have a back-up date (if I can find one) just in case. I don't want to be sitting like Cinderella all night in the corner watching King Cyclone and Queen Janie holding court. :LOL:

Okey doke Tex, but how do I know you will show up on the day of the prom and not six days later? I think I should have a back-up date (if I can find one) just in case. I don't want to be sitting like Cinderella all night in the corner watching King Cyclone and Queen Janie holding court. :LOL:

I'll vouch for tx, he's a good guy. He won't let you down...with the confidence pool he was just trying to give others a chance to win.

Plus a couple of those weeks he was spending 167 hours a week trying to sign his family up for health insurance in the brave new world of health care.

• Like 3

I'll vouch for tx, he's a good guy. He won't let you down...with the confidence pool he was just trying to give others a chance to win.

Plus a couple of those weeks he was spending 167 hours a week trying to sign his family up for health insurance in the brave new world of health care.

Sounds like my kind of man - devoted and responsible. I'm surprised it only took him 167 hours to sign his family up for health insurance. He must have an "in" or a secret touch. Or something.

• Like 2

Maybe I can get Her Highness to make me her lady-in-waiting, then I can be Lady Lorraine! That has such a nice ring to it - Lady Lorraine! :)

I approve this request, Lady Lorraine (that does have a nice ring).
  • Like 1

Sounds like my kind of man - devoted and responsible. I'm surprised it only took him 167 hours to sign his family up for health insurance. He must have an "in" or a secret touch. Or something.

I never said it only took him one week... ;)

• Like 3

Maybe I can get Her Highness to make me her lady-in-waiting, then I can be Lady Lorraine! That has such a nice ring to it - Lady Lorraine! :)

I approve this request, Lady Lorraine (that does have a nice ring).

Now this changes everything. Since I will have a regal function to perform that night, I do not know if I will have the time to engage in more mundane things with the plebes.

And I must find an appropriate outfit.

I edited the post to delete the image as they seem to be fussy about that at the place. Janie can choose my outfit if she goes here: http://www.ladiesemporium.com/ladies_victorian_clothing.php?gclid=CLfDzu2U0qsCFY_CKgodj3wOWw

Maybe she will find one for herself as well.

Edited by Lorraine

If you must have a back up date, so be it. It just takes the shine off it for me. You can be a lady in waiting for Janie, that doesnt bother me at all

• Like 1

At least your dates dance...

:bitchslap:

I may want someone to be my dancing date for the evening... cause I love dancing :)

I'll dance with you baby. I'm sure the king won't mind.

I certainly won't mind! In fact, I propose that only the girls dance at this event.

• Like 1

I may want someone to be my dancing date for the evening... cause I love dancing :)

I certainly won't mind! In fact, I propose that only the girls dance at this event.

So two attractive, sexy women tell you they enjoy dancing and you propose the men do NOT dance? If attractive and sexy women want to dance, you dance with them. That is wise. You cannot be king.

So two attractive, sexy women tell you they enjoy dancing and you propose the men do NOT dance? If attractive and sexy women want to dance, you dance with them. That is wise. You cannot be king.

You go right ahead and do that. But don't blame me when D-RocK comes lumbering along and throttles you.

You go right ahead and do that. But don't blame me when D-RocK comes lumbering along and throttles you.

D-Rock is smart enough to know that dancing doesn't equal what you think it does

D-Rock is smart enough to know that dancing doesn't equal what you think it does

Actually, I can hear him bellowing already. "ME D-ROCK CRUSH SMALL DANCING BOY."

Actually, I can hear him bellowing already. "ME D-ROCK CRUSH SMALL DANCING BOY."

So you liken D-Rock to a jealous, brutish thug AND you propose only girls dance at a prom. Yeah, I'm thinking you're wrong on both counts

• Like 1