Dr. Sheldon Cooper is now accepting applications for the TRF Prom.

Maverick

Girls, I know a lot of you are anxiously awaiting my decision, so I just wanted to let you know that I'm sifting through your application essays as we speak.

It occurs to me that some matches simply make sense for this Rush board prom and should be considered givens. I mean, is there any doubt that the following duos will show up arm in arm?

Narpet and Bluefunk

hobo73 and The Analog Grownup

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

Tombstone Mountain and GeddysMullet

treeduck and Tick

I'm sure I'm missing some obvious ones.

Bluefunk aye? I could handle some of that........ :yes: :D-13:

Girls, I know a lot of you are anxiously awaiting my decision, so I just wanted to let you know that I'm sifting through your application essays as we speak.

It occurs to me that some matches simply make sense for this Rush board prom and should be considered givens. I mean, is there any doubt that the following duos will show up arm in arm?

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

Is Bluefunk a dood?

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

Is Bluefunk a dood?

It would be fine either way because USB thought I was a chick..... :D-13:

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

Is Bluefunk a dood?

It would be fine either way because USB thought I was a chick..... :D-13:

Yeah, we'll see how you feel when you reach up under that dress and get the surprise of your life.

• Like 2

Gangster is stiff competition and almost thirty years younger than me.

I will have to consider if it is worth my effort to continue. :sarcastic:

Hey you make up for experience what I lack?

That is a good point, and he is choosing two dates. If all else fails, I can get a job passing out punch or serving hors d'oeuvres. :cool:

I'm sure I'd end up drunk in some corner by the end of the night anyway...

Well, drunk and passed out in the back seat of his station wagon is Sheldon's plan for his prom dates anyway. Add that with your aforementioned meat and I'd say your chances are extremely high for being one-half of his prom selection

• Like 1

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

I fear it's too late to submit my application essay. Is there any chance for an extra credit assignment?

• Like 1

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

I fear it's too late to submit my application essay. Is there any chance for an extra credit assignment?

Witty, athletic, good taste, and you sometimes even run naked! Dudes should be submitting applications to you woman!!!

:blaze:

• Like 3

Gangster is stiff competition and almost thirty years younger than me.

I will have to consider if it is worth my effort to continue. :sarcastic:

Hey you make up for experience what I lack?

That is a good point, and he is choosing two dates. If all else fails, I can get a job passing out punch or serving hors d'oeuvres. :cool:

I'm sure I'd end up drunk in some corner by the end of the night anyway...

Well, drunk and passed out in the back seat of his station wagon is Sheldon's plan for his prom dates anyway. Add that with your aforementioned meat and I'd say your chances are extremely high for being one-half of his prom selection

Yet another mark against me.

I don't drink.

I better start making a list:

1. Too old

2. Too thin

3. No pics

3. Don't drink

I'm sure I'll be adding more to this list as the months go on. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

It's not too late, at all. The Prom isn't until 2014, and its still 2013..

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

Witty, athletic, good taste, and you sometimes even run naked! Dudes should be submitting applications to you woman!!!

Yeah, I have yet to come across a dude around here who's at your level of coolness, Janie. You could submit an essay, but I fear it would be like Einstein applying to Burger King University or something.

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

Yeah, I have yet to come across a dude around here who's at your level of coolness, Janie. You could submit an essay, but I fear it would be like Einstein applying to Burger King University or something.

One pic should do it I would think..... :)

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

Hey yeah! I think I should be accepting applications or essays (or at the very least, a haiku). I'm partial to comedy which puts Cyclonus in the top spot right now. ;)
  • Like 1

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/icon_hmm.gif

I kind of like keeping the mystery alive.

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

Can't say I blame you.......... :P

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

You've asked for pictures a few times... I do like adding this bit of suspense. I could be totally heinous. I could not be. I could be in-between. Perhaps I am decently heinous looking! HA! mwahahahaha.

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

Hey yeah! I think I should be accepting applications or essays (or at the very least, a haiku). I'm partial to comedy which puts Cyclonus in the top spot right now. ;)

You just confirmed the "good taste" part of JohnnyBlaze's comment about you. :)

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

You've asked for pictures a few times... I do like adding this bit of suspense. I could be totally heinous. I could not be. I could be in-between. Perhaps I am decently heinous looking! HA! mwahahahaha.

Your words alone are beautiful enough either way...... :)

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

Janie is a knockout. Helll I'd go with her to the prom. ;)

Narpet and Bluefunk

Ya_Big_Tree and D-RocK

Your_Lion and Babycat

treeduck and Tick

*cough* *cough* *wheeze*

Janie is a knockout. Helll I'd go with her to the prom. ;)

I'm down with this. Application accepted.
  • Like 2