The day Rushgoober and I became friends I felt...(fill in the blank)

Tombstone Mountain

... like I'd just been dipped in chocolate, rolled around in powdered sugar and molasses, and then taken through town on a wild hayride by a man with an unusually large moustache, all without leaving my bedroom...

... oh wait, that's me this thread is about... :unsure:

• Like 1

... like I'd just been dipped in chocolate, rolled around in powdered sugar and molasses, and then taken through town on a wild hayride by a man with an unusually large moustache, all without leaving my bedroom...

... oh wait, that's me this thread is about... :unsure:

Mmm..... Chocolate........ :drool:

:yay: :hi: :cheers: :wub:

And that feeling doubled when he said he loved all of Clockwork Angels!!!

• Like 1

Well, except for BU2B2. And Halo Effect I think is pretty good. The rest is awesome! :yes:

Why do people get so hung up on whether I (or anyone) likes or loves or doesn't like or love a certain album? :huh:

Well, except for BU2B2. And Halo Effect I think is pretty good. The rest is awesome! :yes:

Why do people get so hung up on whether I (or anyone) likes or loves or doesn't like or love a certain album? :huh:

It's not that I care so much about whether you like or love a certain album as that it's extremely satisfying to see you get shown up for all your naysaying during the two years leading up to Clockwork Angels :D ;)

• Like 1

It's not that I care so much about whether you like or love a certain album as that it's extremely satisfying to see you get shown up for all your naysaying during the two years leading up to Clockwork Angels :D ;)

Shown up? Believe me, no one is happier than me to love the new Rush album! :yes:

Fresh-smelling, fluffy, and static-free.

Shown up? Believe me, no one is happier than me to love the new Rush album! :yes:

Hey, just because you're happy to have been wrong doesn't mean you weren't shown up! :no: ;) :D

• Like 1

Hey, just because you're happy to have been wrong doesn't mean you weren't shown up! :no: ;) :D

If it makes you happy to look at it that way, be my guest. :P