Who has more fun? Blondes, Brunettes, Redheads, Grey's, or the Blue's

Tombstone Mountain

Let's Clarify an age old myth  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which chicks are the most fun to hang out with?

• Blondes
    • Brunettes
    • Redheads
    • Greys
    • The Blue Hair Crowd
    • Black Haired Beauties

Me as all three:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/squeaktoysneezer/6cf6486f-d284-4e92-bf48-19dfabdd968e_zps4d2db880.jpg

brunette

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/squeaktoysneezer/191954_10150514508875397_16733_o_zps3e5d2651.jpg

Red

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/squeaktoysneezer/205528_10150568524075397_6054672_n_zps2bc97a56.jpg

Blonde

These are all good looks for you. The red gives you that slightly unstable yet mysterious vibe. The blonde pose is kinda devious, sexy yet innocent. Either way you've got "it", and I don't even know what "it" is—but you got it!

Brunettes, of course!

Our hair is the color of chocolate. And dirt. Who doesn't like one of those two things, or both?

Dirt

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/dirtdessert_zps080b29d8.jpg

• Like 2

Boys, it looks likes there are some serious power babes using this forum... now that I've seen pictures of Gangster, Ya Big tree and Janie... we're talkin' Certified AND Registered Power Babes... actually, "Power babe-o-ramma-s... !!"

Me thinks me needs to somehow become 20 years younger and move down to the good ol' US of Frickin' A!

:drool:

• Like 1

how mine looked when i first got it colored.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/liddybuck01/60541_4352088555332_1089552139_n_zps2f59b4d6.jpg

it's now grown out, faded, and cut to shoulder length. I really need to get it dyed. I'm thinking gray and black this time.

Edited by liddybuck01
  • Like 2

how mine looked when i first got it colored.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/liddybuck01/60541_4352088555332_1089552139_n_zps2f59b4d6.jpg

it's now grown out, faded, and cut to shoulder length. I really need to get it dyed. I'm thinking gray and black this time.

Bride of Frankenstein?

Boys, it looks likes there are some serious power babes using this forum... now that I've seen pictures of Gangster, Ya Big tree and Janie... we're talkin' Certified AND Registered Power Babes... actually, "Power babe-o-ramma-s... !!"

Me thinks me needs to somehow become 20 years younger and move down to the good ol' US of Frickin' A!

I don't live in the USA. I'm in Canada. :)

• Like 1

All you need to do is morph into Alex.

• Like 2

All you need to do is morph into Alex.

Hahaha!!

That's all Janie needs :)

Where is there a picture of Gangster? :huh:

He wasn't talking about you.

:laughing guy:

:outtahere:

Oops, maybe he was.

:blush:

I'm just saying... lots of really awesome people live here in Canada too... looks like he's living in Canada. Just was making sure he didn't decide to leave this perfect country just for chicks :LOL:

I'm just saying... lots of really awesome people live here in Canada too... looks like he's living in Canada. Just was making sure he didn't decide to leave this perfect country just for chicks :LOL:

And if it was you he wanted to meet the most, and then he get's down here and is like, "DANG!"

And if it was you he wanted to meet the most, and then he get's down here and is like, "DANG!"

HAHAHA!!!

Well then it would suck for him then wouldn't it?

HAHAHA!!!

Well then it would suck for him then wouldn't it?

I'd have to say it pretty much would, yes.

Brunettes, of course!

Our hair is the color of chocolate. And dirt. Who doesn't like one of those two things, or both?

Dirt

Chocolate dirt. Nice.

I thought maybe that was what you meant.

Brunettes, of course!

Dirt

Chocolate dirt. Nice.

I thought maybe that was what you meant.

I didn't even think about that, but good for you for thinking of this.

You know I'll bet Helen Mirren would be fun...her grey is gorgeous.

Who the hell is Helen Mirren? Soounds like a writer or something...

• Like 1

Um... er... ahem... what I meant to say was, "Gee, I'm sure glad I live in Canada where there are tons of super hot women hiding behind every pine tree, haystack and snowbank." :oops:

Where is there a picture of Gangster? :huh:

Just the one on her profile... this fact was pointed out to me a few weeks ago. Small picture, but a GOOD one! (And, not just the T shirt!)

• Like 1