Who has more fun? Blondes, Brunettes, Redheads, Grey's, or the Blue's

Tombstone Mountain

Let's Clarify an age old myth  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which chicks are the most fun to hang out with?

• Blondes
    • Brunettes
    • Redheads
    • Greys
    • The Blue Hair Crowd
    • Black Haired Beauties

I was born a blonde, turned into a redhead around ages 7-10, and then ended up with a mousy brown with some red highlights in my teen years, which has stuck (I think) ever since. I wouldn't know 100% since I started dying my hair back to red when I was 14 and then I've been nearly everything (natural) looking under the sun since. Currently I am a blonde, do I have more fun? Not necessarily.

I have to say that the redheads I know are always my 'most fun chicks to hang out with' out of all of my friends.

• Like 4

I was born a blonde, turned into a redhead around ages 7-10, and then ended up with a mousy brown with some red highlights in my teen years, which has stuck (I think) ever since. I wouldn't know 100% since I started dying my hair back to red when I was 14 and then I've been nearly everything (natural) looking under the sun since. Currently I am a blonde, do I have more fun? Not necessarily.

I have to say that the redheads I know are always my 'most fun chicks to hang out with' out of all of my friends.

Oh I'm sure you're a barrel full of monkeys—I'll bet you would go to the donkey shows in Tiujauna just for fun :drool:
  • Like 1

Oh I'm sure you're a barrel full of monkeys—I'll bet you would go to the donkey shows in Tiujauna just for fun :drool:

No, just like Ron Jeremy, that is one of those things that would make me cry for the rest of my life.

Born natural redhead... I sometimes go blonde for a change.

I think I have fun any colour my hair is.

Natural redheads are WAY more crazy tho... if you don't believe me then just ask anyone who's dated/married one of us.

• Like 3

No, just like Ron Jeremy, that is one of those things that would make me cry for the rest of my life.

From what I've heard it's a "good" kind of hurt right? Nothing wrong with the Hedgehog—more power to him!!!

From what I've heard it's a "good" kind of hurt right? Nothing wrong with the Hedgehog—more power to him!!!

No, not a good kind of hurt. Good Lord no. More like, I need bleach for my eyes kind of hurt.

• Like 1

I know when women aren't fun to be around

Yeah actually I'm going through my "not fun" time right now just as a heads up.

• Like 1

I know when women aren't fun to be around

Yeah actually I'm going through my "not fun" time right now just as a heads up.

My wife gets a different name when that time rolls around. I try qouting Rush lyrics that let her know I care during that special time of your month. Here's one she really hates: "There is tic and toc in atomic"

Natural redheads are WAY more crazy tho... if you don't believe me then just ask anyone who's dated/married one of us.

This is true.

This is true.

Are you sure about that? My husband might disagree, haha.

• Like 1

This is true.

Did you marry a ginger?

This is true.

Did you marry a ginger?

No I married a Greek brunette. But I'm thinking he might say his blonde is crazier than any redhead.

This is true.

Did you marry a ginger?

No I married a Greek brunette. But I'm thinking he might say his blonde is crazier than any redhead.

But, but...

• Like 1