Good Morning Thread

Tom Sawyer

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good morning. I'm freezing me arse off today, we're having a white-out right now and it's -20 with gale force winds 1022.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Nov 17 2007, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Nov 17 2007, 12:01 PM)
Good morning. I'm freezing me arse off today, we're having a white-out right now and it's -20 with gale force winds 1022.gif

wacko.gif

I'd be going back to bed to keep warm smile.gif

Can't.....at work.....I'm nice and cozy in my little lab though. smile.gif

Good morning.

Vacation is over. Back to work, and back to school. Coffee is on - and that always helps.

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Dec 3 2007, 08:31 AM)
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/arleen2112/TRF/0-493.gif

I love that snow man!!!!

and morning to you wink.gif laugh.gif

Morning...I'm home with a sick kid today, but he's feeling better already. I'm glad I have the kind of job that allows me to be with them when they're sick.

hug2.gif Kerry

Good morning!

We got an ASS LOAD of snow here last night... something I wasn't expecting since it wasn't snowing when I went to bed and I guess I didn't check the weather forecast.

I was parked on the street last night for this frosty bombardment and I swear out of some sort of spite further to a ticket (I consider myself lucky not to be towed) but I'd almost swear every plow in town came by to bury me Jeep as badly as possible - snow almost up to the windows and I have a 5 inch suspension lift on her with bigger tires also.

Much to my surprise I made it out with no difficulty. The looks on my neighbors faces were quite priceless.

Oh yeah and screw you plow guy!

Archived