I had a Rush dream..

MMCXII

Ok last night I had a dream that Ged, Al and Neil had a meeting about their next album and for some reason I was present (dreams are awesome!) my memory is foggy but basically Neil comes in and says "ok I want to do another concept album, a double one! And it's the last record I'm interested in doing.. I want to call this album 'thank you' in honor of our fans' support over the years."

they talked about album ideas but I can't remember much on what was said .. So I've been thinking about this all morning.. what kind of album this would be.. then I realized it might make a half decent TRF thread!

So how about it? I need a track list and song descriptions!!!

I'm thinking a California-themed album with songs like Sunny and 72°, In-N-Out, 9 After 101, Nappa Sally Is San Clemental, Yo! Semite, My Golden Gated Community and Nobody's Fault But San Andreas'. Two instrumentals- 4:20 (with a 4 min, 20 sec length) and Big Surly.

:huh: I'm at work, that's all I got right now. I should be working!

All good buddy.. I created this thread at work lol thanks!

Ok last night I had a dream that Ged, Al and Neil had a meeting about their next album and for some reason I was present (dreams are awesome!) my memory is foggy but basically Neil comes in and says "ok I want to do another concept album, a double one! And it's the last record I'm interested in doing.. I want to call this album 'thank you' in honor of our fans' support over the years."

they talked about album ideas but I can't remember much on what was said .. So I've been thinking about this all morning.. what kind of album this would be.. then I realized it might make a half decent TRF thread!

Track 1: Homo-erotic fantasies are gay.

Track 2: Some things are best kept to yourself.

Track 3: Nuff said

• Like 1

double post Edited by MMCXII

Track 1: Homo-erotic fantasies are gay.

Track 2: Some things are best kept to yourself.

Track 3: Nuff said

there wasn't any homo talk here til you showed up lol

I fell asleep on the train the other day and had a dream about the next Rush album: a live release of the CA tour. I walked into the record shop and saw it on the shelf. I wasn't too jazzed about it (not a big live album fan) but bought it anyway because it's Rush. Somehow I think this dream will come true.