2013 - 06/21 - Hershey, PA - Giant Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just trying to figure out which t-shirt to wear??? That could take all freaking day!

bring em all and decide on the way

I'm prepping as we speak!

I should be on the road by 2 p.m., I'll call ya from the road.

I'm jacked!!

prepping as well. on the road soon (hopefully). going bto be an epic day!

I'm just trying to figure out which t-shirt to wear??? That could take all freaking day!

Well....it's down to Caress of Steel, 2112, the one with the big Starman on the front, or my Snakes and Arrows shirt (the one with the circle and arrow on the front)

Well....it's down to Caress of Steel, 2112, the one with the big Starman on the front, or my Snakes and Arrows shirt (the one with the circle and arrow on the front)

I wore my Power Windows shirt when I saw them in Chicago last year :lol:

I have them laid out on my bed...I'm headed to the gym in about a half hour, I figure that our cat will lay on one of them at some point, and make the choice for me! :laughing guy:

I have them laid out on my bed...I'm headed to the gym in about a half hour, I figure that our cat will lay on one of them at some point, and make the choice for me! :laughing guy:

You're so pussywhipped

:lol:

You're so pussywhipped

:lol:

Meow! :whipgirl:

Wow, just got a great seat. I had 2 seats in the 4th row from the presale for me and my youngest son (17). My oldest (19) decided he wanted to go so I figured I would let them sit up front and I would grab something when I get there in the back. I just got on ticketmaster and got 13th row center. Had to buy it. Now I'm really psyched. Leaving in about a half hour, probably heading to The Wharf, looks like a decent place with outdoor seating. Everyone have a great time!! T - 6 hours!!

:P Ok...my cat picked my shirt...the winner is the Snakes and Arrows shirt from the 2008 tour! I'll be the guy with the cat hair on the shirt! :pussy:

It was great to finally meet a lot of you last night! I had a great time. And that show was amazing. Heres to having a need for more hottubs in the near future, and a reason to do it all again...

I had a great time! I give the overall experience of the day a B+, but only because there were two ginormous people in front of me and all short people around them. I actually SAW very little (they blocked the screen, too), but the boys sounded AMAZING!!!!

You all are a great group of people...hope to see you all again and meet new members of TRF!

All I can say is...another kick ass show by the boys! Just got home and can't wait until the Chicago show on Friday...work tomorrow thru Thursday will be interesting to say the least!...Anyone got some concentration that I can borrow for the next two weeks? LOL!!!!

I had a great time! I give the overall experience of the day a B+, but only because there were two ginormous people in front of me and all short people around them. I actually SAW very little (they blocked the screen, too), but the boys sounded AMAZING!!!!

You all are a great group of people...hope to see you all again and meet new members of TRF!

I can fully empathize, but from the other side of the tracks. I was the tallest person in the first 9 rows where I was, and by no small measure either.

I have to continue to laugh at your initial description. Sounded like the guy in front of you pulled a David Byrne performing Once In A Lifetime for a few seconds sporadically. LOL

Everyone was standing throughout the show so I had to as well, and apart from the fact that my right foot was numb after the show and I was limping b/c of my hip, I still had a blast. But at the onset I turned around to see who was behind me and fortunately there was noone. Not sure why not. Later on was a taller person.

I felt bad anyway, but hey, what are ya gonna do, eh. It's not as if I was gonna sit.

I still like the old way, an open floor where people could walk around and find "their spot" as it were.

They obviously do it this way b/c it's a ton more revenue, eh. As many here will recall, "back in the day," it was general admission and the floor was open for anyone to go down and stand. In fact, the back 2/3 of the floor was usually very sparsely populated with a mob up front. Which was cool b/c you could leave your seat and go down to the floor and then come back up to your seats if you wanted.

Ahh the good ole days, eh. LOL

All I can say is...another kick ass show by the boys! Just got home and can't wait until the Chicago show on Friday...work tomorrow thru Thursday will be interesting to say the least!...Anyone got some concentration that I can borrow for the next two weeks? LOL!!!!

I know how that feels.

Likewise. I have a ton of photos up, but none of us hanging out before the show. If anyone's got 'em, post 'em!

https://www.facebook...27244457&type=3

Great pics!

As far as I know those two on the end are the only ones of us. You, NS75, Mills1988, and myself, not in that order. LOL

We should have taken more group shots, and at the restaurant.

Likewise. I have a ton of photos up, but none of us hanging out before the show. If anyone's got 'em, post 'em!

https://www.facebook...27244457&type=3

Great pics!

As far as I know those two on the end are the only ones of us. You, NS75, Mills1988, and myself, not in that order. LOL

We should have taken more group shots, and at the restaurant.

We will next time Wingmaster. Too much pre-show excitement that day. Live and learn.

Archived