2013 - 06/21 - Hershey, PA - Giant Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

yeah, I was not in snapshot mode until the show started. I tend to forget about taking pictures during all the schmoozing.

That beats me though, I forgot to bring my camera entirely.

BTW now that I really had time, I looked through all your pics. Some of them are amazing. I love the excpressions captured on Geddys face too. Thanks for sharing!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Likewise. I have a ton of photos up, but none of us hanging out before the show. If anyone's got 'em, post 'em!

https://www.facebook...27244457&type=3

Great pics!

As far as I know those two on the end are the only ones of us. You, NS75, Mills1988, and myself, not in that order. LOL

We should have taken more group shots, and at the restaurant.

We will next time Wingmaster. Too much pre-show excitement that day. Live and learn.

LOL, yeah there was.

yeah, I was not in snapshot mode until the show started. I tend to forget about taking pictures during all the schmoozing.

BTW now that I really had time, I looked through all your pics. Some of them are amazing. I love the excpressions captured on Geddys face too. Thanks for sharing!

I thought Al had an INTENSE look most of the show! He's usuallly smiling, but WOW!

I thought Al had an INTENSE look most of the show! He's usuallly smiling, but WOW!

Alex jokes around a lot during shows. No exception here. But part of his style is how much feeling he puts into the songs. He takes this seriously and really focuses on what he is playing during many parts of many songs. The serious look is the emotion he puts into his playing. And difficult parts that require concentration to execute at the level he desires.

I forget which song it was, but did you catch the song where Geddy kept playing altho Neil and Alex had ended the tune?

Neil and Alex then started up again and kept it going conspicuously longer while they were all guffawing all over the place. It was hysterical.

You can tell from my photos that we couldn't really see much of Neil's face a lot of the time. Even when the smaller electronic kit came out there were toms up on his left that blocked our view of him partially. We were so close that I didn't mind.

Halfway I've decided that each seat had it's good points next tour I will be hoping for front row center

After that experience I would almost feel bad being in the first few rows I'm so tall.

Not that I'd turn it down if I got it mind you, ... just sayin'.

Halfway I've decided that each seat had it's good points next tour I will be hoping for front row center

After that experience I would almost feel bad being in the first few rows I'm so tall.

Not that I'd turn it down if I got it mind you, ... just sayin'.

If you get the chance, don't turn it down. Not your fault that you are tall.

After rows 1 and 2 in Hershey and Jones Beach, I don't know if can ever go further back again.

I forget which song it was, but did you catch the song where Geddy kept playing altho Neil and Alex had ended the tune?

Neil and Alex then started up again and kept it going conspicuously longer while they were all guffawing all over the place. It was hysterical.

I did not notice exactly what happened, but knew it was different. It added a lot of life to the show they way they pulled that off though. Made it kind of unique (first time I saw that in 25 shows).

They had so much fun up there that night.

Archived