Hamilton and Halifax CONFIRMED dates

Snaked

Silly question - is there a price for those of us who simply want a ticket to see the show? I do not need this whole package thing, but would spend half ($150) to see the band in Halifax. Of course, I would not get the best seats avaialble....

Yes, you will be able to buy individual tickets on Ticket Master (without the fluff). If you don't have an ID set up yet, best to do so in advance to save you time on the day you buy your ticket(s).

While I am here...guaranteed sell out for the Hamilton show with no Toronto/Buffalo date and it being a weekend...

Edited by Jeffrey

there are prolly 2 cdn dates between those ... any guesses?

The easiest guess is to say they will probably play Toronto and Montreal again. Maybe Quebec City instead of Montreal this time around?

I really can't see them playing Toronto again, because they already played 2 dates there back in October, and also Hamilton is a very short drive from Toronto. Very accessible for those from the TO area wanting to see them. I could see them doing Ottawa since they skipped there on the last leg.

I'm assuming an Ottawa date at Bluesfest will happen between the Hamilton and Halifax shows. Bluesfest runs from July 4th to the 14th this year. Rush added the Bluesfest date way after the other dates due to the Bluesfest lineup not being officially announced until a certain date. Or they just wait until they find out between what 2 week span Bluesfest runs from, to see if it will make sense with their tour route, which it did in 2010 and this time around as well. Iron Maiden also added Ottawa dates way after the original tour dates were announced when they came here in 2010 and this past summer. So I'm hoping the same happens this time. That being said, I'd rather them play a non Bluesfest show and do it at the arena instead. Either way....fingers are crossed!!

Based on timing, they'll probably play the Ottawa Bluesfest, which I think is weird because Rush is hardly a "blues" band. But, a lot of the blues festivals are booking rock acts these days. I think Rush is far better indoors though. Outdoor shows start when it's still two hours before dark... we miss half the video and lighting because of this.

Thunder Bay Rush fan...the name Bluesfest stays, but the bands have been a huge mix the past 5 years. They had Kiss headline a night in 2009. Rush and Maiden headlined 2 different nights in 2010. 2012 had these as headliners...LMFAO, City and Colour, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden, Norah Jones, I Mother Earth, Nickelback, Shinedown, Snoop Dogg, John Mellencamp, Blue Rodeo, Our Lady Peace, Skrillex, and Metric. Nobody would go if it was strictly blues bands!!

Thunder Bay Rush fan...the name Bluesfest stays, but the bands have been a huge mix the past 5 years. They had Kiss headline a night in 2009. Rush and Maiden headlined 2 different nights in 2010. 2012 had these as headliners...LMFAO, City and Colour, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden, Norah Jones, I Mother Earth, Nickelback, Shinedown, Snoop Dogg, John Mellencamp, Blue Rodeo, Our Lady Peace, Skrillex, and Metric. Nobody would go if it was strictly blues bands!!

Yep, you're right. And, The Hip headlined a few back too...

They should just the name of the festival to the "Ottawa Music Festival." Then, they could book whoever they want without people like me asking stupid questions...

:P

By the way TBRF...I'm originally from Elliot Lake. Born and raised until I was 13, and then moved to Ottawa in 1998. Just thought I'd say that, seeing as though you live near Thunder Bay. I have never been to Thunder Bay, but used to go to Sault Ste. Marie a lot. I think I went to Wawa once when I was really young, but I don't really remember.

By the way TBRF...I'm originally from Elliot Lake. Born and raised until I was 13, and then moved to Ottawa in 1998. Just thought I'd say that, seeing as though you live near Thunder Bay. I have never been to Thunder Bay, but used to go to Sault Ste. Marie a lot. I think I went to Wawa once when I was really young, but I don't really remember.

I'm about 40 miles west of Thunder Bay... that`s about a ten or eleven hour drive from Elliot Lake. I used to live on St. Joseph island, east of the Sault. Nice area...

Isn't there a hockey barn in Thunder Bay?

Lets get a petition going! I'd drive up for that one! :D

Yes, there is and the last time Rush played here was the Hemsipheres Tour in `79. The barn only holds about 3,500 or so, too small for Rush these days...