Happy Birthday, ReGorLaTroy!

Babycat

Happy Birthday, RGLT! :cheerleader: I hope you have a great day! :)
  • Like 1

Dear Baby Cat, Cygnus Gal, Your Lion, Chicken Hawk Ridertoo 98, IlSnwdog, Treeduck and BeOhBe Bob,

Many thanks for the birthday wishes, I so appreciate your kind words.

I apologize for the delay in responding, but I had reset my password and there was some kind of issue that prevented me from being able to log on to TRF.

Of course, this having been my 50th, the administrators are convinced that it was not a glitch, but rather something to do with being elderly and memory issues...my money is on them!

Good news, our administrator has set things to right and assures me that all is for the best. :)

Cheers 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 for your technical expertise!

~RGLT :dweez:

• Like 1

Dear Baby Cat, Cygnus Gal, Your Lion, Chicken Hawk Ridertoo 98, IlSnwdog, Treeduck and BeOhBe Bob,

Many thanks for the birthday wishes, I so appreciate your kind words.

I apologize for the delay in responding, but I had reset my password and there was some kind of issue that prevented me from being able to log on to TRF.

Of course, this having been my 50th, the administrators are convinced that it was not a glitch, but rather something to do with being elderly and memory issues...my money is on them!

Good news, our administrator has set things to right and assures me that all is for the best. :)

Cheers 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 for your technical expertise!

~RGLT :dweez:

:blush: :D Welcome! :coy: :hi: