The Following (Un-#$%^ing-believable)

Rick N. Backer

I knew that Molly was one of them!

I didn't. I was blown away by that.

I usually don't guess good.

But, there was something that wasn't right with them always talking about her.

But, I did think that was Clair that ran in the room to Joe.

• Like 1

Looks like we're finally getting somewhere.... the cult in-fighting will be interesting. This week was a definite raise in stock value for me.

I dunno what it is, but something about that Molly I don't trust :LOL:

Looks like we're finally getting somewhere.... the cult in-fighting will be interesting. This week was a definite raise in stock value for me.

Ha!!

I agree about the cult in fighting but I still get annoyed at how inept they make the FBI look in this series.

• Like 1

Ha!!

I agree about the cult in fighting but I still get annoyed at how inept they make the FBI look in this series.

I agree. I do like all the bureaucratic bullshit they have to go thru now that "Washington's calling the shots".... at least that part is somewhat believable. In reality, I'm sure it would be worse that they are portraying....

Ha!!

Trust me. The FBI is inept.

How creepy was it that she

said that she would go to NY to "follow" Ryan on the condition that she actually gets to kill him?

How creepy was it that she

said that she would go to NY to "follow" Ryan on the condition that she actually gets to kill him?

Exactly.

Can someone explain exactly what happened when Ryan gets knocked down? Did Weston knock him down?

The scene with Ryan and Joe was a good one.

I'll have to let you know - was watching NCAA and will catch the episode tonight.... I hope.

I need to watch the latest. It was quite amusing when Joe bitch slapped Roderick, though.

Last week, yeah. Sure looks like some in-fighting will be ramping up soon.

Can someone explain exactly what happened when Ryan gets knocked down? Did Weston knock him down?

The scene with Ryan and Joe was a good one.

I don't think Ryan got knocked down. He went to investigate noise and came across the other militia guy who he then shot. When he went back the guy Weston was guarding was dead and Weston was gone.

I need to watch the latest. It was quite amusing when Joe bitch slapped Roderick, though.

To me the infighting that is starting to brew between the cult members is the only redeeming quality the show has at this point.

To me the infighting that is starting to brew between the cult members is the only redeeming quality the show has at this point.

It's the only thing holding my interests.

I can't figure out if Claire giving herself up to the cult was understandable, or just incredibly short-sighted and stupid on her part. Joe has to know that she could.would try to kill him the fist real chance she gets. There are a lot of heavy busts that decorate the halls and rooms of their facility, and Joe certainly likes to drink.

But now, I just want to see Roderick and Emma die horrible deaths because I hate them so much. Molly, too.

• Like 1

I can't figure out if Claire giving herself up to the cult was understandable, or just incredibly short-sighted and stupid on her part. Joe has to know that she could.would try to kill him the fist real chance she gets. There are a lot of heavy busts that decorate the halls and rooms of their facility, and Joe certainly likes to drink.

But now, I just want to see Roderick and Emma die horrible deaths because I hate them so much. Molly, too.

My fear, and might be the whole reason of the story... like Batman and Harvey Dent becoming bad....

"I took Gotham's white knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!"

Is all this is going to turn Claire... maybe she'll kill Emma. Who knows, and Joe will say something like "see, it's in all of us"

My fear, and might be the whole reason of the story... like Batman and Harvey Dent becoming bad....

"I took Gotham's white knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!"

Is all this is going to turn Claire... maybe she'll kill Emma. Who knows, and Joe will say something like "see, it's in all of us"

I could actually see that happening. I thought the same thing when she was choking Emma against the wall.

I could actually see that happening. I thought the same thing when she was choking Emma against the wall.

That was in the latest? I guess I should wait to see it before reading this thread - might give away too much, but I really don't care at this point :LOL:. I knew Weston was gonna be back from the previews last week.

That was in the latest? I guess I should wait to see it before reading this thread - might give away too much, but I really don't care at this point :LOL:. I knew Weston was gonna be back from the previews last week.

Sorry!! I wasn't aware that you were not caught up.

Last night's episode was fun! I really liked it.

Great ending too!

It's as if Joe knew there was more to Ryan's story about his Dad.

That part was mind blowing.

We talking about killing the guy? Pretty crazy. I can see where he had access to a gun, but how does an innocent 17 yr old know how to cook the drugs like that? Hard to believe a 17 yr old had that foresight to make it look like a straight OD

Last night's episode was fun! I really liked it.

Great ending too!

It's as if Joe knew there was more to Ryan's story about his Dad.

That part was mind blowing.

We talking about killing the guy? Pretty crazy. I can see where he had access to a gun, but how does an innocent 17 yr old know how to cook the drugs like that? Hard to believe a 17 yr old had that foresight to make it look like a straight OD

How would he have found him and been brave enough to hang out in a drug pit?

• Like 1