Guns N' Roses versus Rush! Please vote!

Analog_Bro

Sunday, 9:50 am...

Rush 58% - Guns n' Shit - 42 %.

Keep voting... I don't want to have to jump down the hole of my outhouse...

I'm sure we'll all sleep more soundly tomorrow night, secure in the knowledge that Rush have won the Ultimate Classic Rock Bowl. :eyeroll:

It must be tough trying to extend that e-penis of yours, hm?

:huh: :eh:

Must have voted for Guns N' Roses.

Rush will win any poll where repeat voting is allowed. There is no fan base more fanatical than Rush.

Not true, Kiss won 6 categories a month ago or so, from the same website with repeated voting...

Rush will win any poll where repeat voting is allowed. There is no fan base more fanatical than Rush.

Not true, Kiss won 6 categories a month ago or so, from the same website with repeated voting...

When he said that I immediately thought of the Kiss Army.

I stand corrected. :oops:

I stand corrected. :oops:

Even Rush fans need a vacation from time to time. We don't have an ambassador to patrol every single music site and inform the community to defend Rush's honor in an internet poll.

I've never been much of a GnR fan, couple good songs as far as I'm concerned. Is this voting sort of like American Idol where they try to keep the bad singers in as long as possible?

I saw an episode of Full Throttle Saloon where GnR was playing at one of the other big bars and the FTS people were worried they would not have a good crowd. Turns out the GnR show didn't start until after midnight because Axl didn't think there were enough people there yet. What a loser....

Edited by Mr. Watchmaker