2013 Academy Awards—Who will Win? Here's the nominees...

Tombstone Mountain

Seth is bombing tonight IMO.

I thought Seth was hilarious. :yes: :ebert:

Ditto:

I've actually never seen any of Seth MacFarlane's TV shows or the movie Ted (though it looks seriously funny and I will see it sometime), so I had absolutely no idea what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised.

DDL is the MAN!

Sadly his win tonight will mean at least a 4-5 year hiatus - But that's why he's the best -

Asked how it felt to be referred to as "the world's greatest actor," he laughed and looked more than a little embarrassed, telling The Daily Telegraph: "It's daft isn't it?" Shaking his head, he added: "many actors go through the same thing. That title changes all the time."

It was (for me) typical Seth McFarlane/family guy silliness. What did people expect?

I thought the boob song and the loser song were pretty funny. That's Peter G right there - especially the boob song!

I thought the show went pretty well and I only saw one of the movies BTW, Argo.

DDL is the MAN!

Sadly his win tonight will mean at least a 4-5 year hiatus - But that's why he's the best -

Asked how it felt to be referred to as "the world's greatest actor," he laughed and looked more than a little embarrassed, telling The Daily Telegraph: "It's daft isn't it?" Shaking his head, he added: "many actors go through the same thing. That title changes all the time."

I heard he was going to be in Martin Scorcese's Silence this year. The details were on IMDB and wiki but now it seems to have been removed.

Poor Jennifer Lawrence....

I don't watch award shows - saw this on the news...

one of the last awards shows she ripped her dress, and at the Ocsars she fell going to accept her award?

Tripped on the walk to accept an Oscar. Yeah...poor thing. ;)
  • Like 1