Everyone LOVES pizza!

Went a little nuts yesterday for lunch... I had two slices from Gino's in Thunder Bay... double pepperoni, double spicy sausage, double bacon, double cheese and double sauce. They hand out complimentary Tums on the way out... and a huge stack of napkins to wipe the grease off your hands, wrists and arms...

SO good.

• Like 1

No more having a gallon of soda with your pizza in NYC! :rage: The city is going to self-destruct!! You should hear some of my old neighbors complaining to high heaven already....

Went a little nuts yesterday for lunch... I had two slices from Gino's in Thunder Bay... double pepperoni, double spicy sausage, double bacon, double cheese and double sauce. They hand out complimentary Tums on the way out... and a huge stack of napkins to wipe the grease off your hands, wrists and arms...

SO good.

Double pepperoni..! Bacon..! :drool: :drool: :drool: Gonna need the napkins to keep from :drool: ing so much..! :D

No more having a gallon of soda with your pizza in NYC! :rage: The city is going to self-destruct!! You should hear some of my old neighbors complaining to high heaven already....

Soda? Beer and beer only should be consumed with pizza. LOL.

I like pizza. I do not love pizza. Its great if its authentic NY Italian style.

I like to leave pizza to the pros.

I could take the time to make the dough and chop the veggies, but I don't have a pizza oven. Or a stone for that matter.

It's is my opinion the crust is the most important part.

Without the right oven or stone, you are really just wasting time.

We are going for pizza tonight. Lucky we have a place that's good. Transplants from NJ. The Capposi Family. The place is called "Side Street".