Clockwork Angels Tour at the Movies

losingit2k

Should CA be present at the Movies  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should CA be present at the Movies

• Yes
    • No

Just like they Rush in Rio & Beyond the Lighted Stage, should RUSH present the Clockwork Angels Tour at the Movies for a one night showing prior to releasing the CD/ DVD in the spring? I think they should. I thought watching Rush in Rio on the big screen was incredible as was Beyond the lighted Stage.

:rush: :haz: :rush:

• Like 1

That would be awesome, considering that I couldn't make either show due to work/college committments! :yes: :yay:

:haz: :rush: :rush: :haz:

It's just another chance to see the show! Up close and personal too.

:codger:

• Like 1

That would be awesome, considering that I couldn't make either show due to work/college committments! :yes: :yay:

So which theaters did the TMT?? Locations???

:huh:

Nobody, it was the Rush in Rio tour that made it to the big screen. And I think it was AMC Theaters but i'm not sure.

Nobody, it was the Rush in Rio tour that made it to the big screen. And I think it was AMC Theaters but i'm not sure.

Oops, I meant Beyond the Lghted Stage DVD, not TMT!

Man, I would love to catch the show on the big screen. Re-live the concert I went to in the closest way possible.

And that'd be an awful lot of Geddy up there to watch, too... watch his fingers dance around the frets, I mean. And see more of that drummer that was constantly obscured by cymbals and such at my concert!

I think it's a great idea, and one that might actually be plausible, especially consdering the added interest in Rush surely brought on by the RRHoF hoopla.

• Like 1

Oops, I meant Beyond the Lghted Stage DVD, not TMT!

Actually, the Time Machine Tour video was indeed shown in theatres. I saw it twice. It was great fun. I'd love to see the Clockwork Angels video on the big screen. I believe the theatres were AMC but I'm not certain.

• Like 1

Count me in, as well!!!!!!!!!!! :ebert: :cheers: :yay: :cheerleader: :banana: :guitar:
  • Like 1

Count me in, as well!!!!!!!!!!! :ebert: :cheers: :yay: :cheerleader: :banana: :guitar:

Sir, Will that be front row or near the ailes and will you be having popcorn and a drink with that?

:popcorn: :hail:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

I think I saw were it will be playing in Myrtle Beach SC on the 18th at 7:00 pm at our primary mall's theater. I really, really hope this is true. I will get my tickets early even though as far as I can tell besides myself and my children, there are not any other fans in the area. :facepalm:
  • Like 1