It's official - they're in the RRHoF

Jag2112

I for one am TOTALLY stoked! Yeah!!!!!

Sorry, cynics. Sorry, "I don't WANT them in the Hall" Rush fans!

Why Sorry? Them getting in doesn't change the fact the hall is garbage :LOL:

You realize that when you piss on the RRHOF you're now pissing the meaning and importance of their induction.

So, the nerds get invited to the cool peoples' party. Do they give the cool kids the finger and refuse to go? Or, do they enter the talent show and rock the place to the ground?

Geddy sounded genuinely stoked in the statement he made, his mother was happy for them. How dare any fan shit on the moment by belittling it.

I'm sure Geddy and Alex will still mock Abba in private. The way I see it, visitors will walk past the Madonna and Abba displays, shaking their heads and smirking. But when they reach the RUSH display, real rockers will stop and acknowledge true greatness.

Wow, someone thinks very highly of their opinion!

Geddy saying "My mom will be happy" is his way of saying "No big deal to me... but my mom will be happy." HOW DARE HE!!! :LMAO:

You need to lighted up man. The hall is shit. This is NOT an opinion ;)

And I never once wished them to give the hall the finger and not go, that would be a prick move, and we all know Rush ain't pricks. They handled it with class, and it is quite apparent from Geddy's interview, and Alex's before it that, getting into the hall doesn't change one thing for them.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

I kind of agree here....but since they are in now,all i can say is that Rush adds a touch of class to the RRHOF that it BARLEY deserves but was BADLY needed.

I kind of agree here....but since they are in now,all i can say is that Rush adds a touch of class to the RRHOF that it BARLEY deserves but was BADLY needed.