Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

http://acidcow.com/pics/20100128/geoducks_01.jpg

Old Esther at the Campground's Lost & Found is gonna faint....

• Like 1

"When found this monster we decided we were only gonna use the tip, but then we decided that it was too good to waste, we just had to take it all. So yeah, we're going to turn the whole thing into soup. Hope you like leftovers."

"Hold it firmly by the base when you want to carry it. If you hold it by the tip you risk the juices spilling all over the ground....because the thing will snap in half, it's weak around the shaft."

"The reason gardening was never considered a man's hobby is because we could never turn it into a d*ck waving contest. Well I had a few ideas and I think I've managed to change that."

Hey, Jim Bob...you the guy they say has the biggest tuber in town?

-- You bet I yam...!!

Most species in the United Federation of Panets fear getting into a romantic relationship with the phallicians due to the inevitable intimacy issues that will arise.

Most species in the United Federation of Panets fear getting into a romantic relationship with the phallicians due to the inevitable intimacy issues that will arise.

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

Starfleet General Order #2: Get your reading comprehension down to a tea.

captains log stardate 499.126. I find bland tasting tea very arousing, I have decided to give number 1 the bridge for a few hours, dr crusher has been ordered to report to my quarters immediately

Either Geordi needs to readjust the assembler array in the replicator again or Q is up to his old tricks! Edited by BeOhBe Bob