Here comes the Tampa Show!

losingit2k

After a 3 months wait RUSH will finally be rolling into Tampa, Florida with its aresnal of Clockwork Angels Songs!

Cant Wait! Just a few more hours! See ya all there if you are going. I'll be the one with the smile on my face that will need to be removed with plastic surgery.

Oh did I mentioned the weather is going to be perfect for an out door concert!

default/new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Edited by losingit2k

Show's tomorrow man! Haha!

I may or may not be able to go, Dad is dead sick, and he won't let me drive his mustang by myself. However, it is the ONLY way to get there. So he's basically just going to let TWO tickets go to waste.

P.S. NO he isn't going to die. He's just got flu symptoms.

If I had the flu, the LAST thing i'd be doing was thinking about not going.

Take some medicine, and shut up, it's Rush.

Edited by D3strukt

Its going to be almost impossible to top theTampa TM show back in 2010, but im ready to see if they can come close! Weather looking perfecto, will be tailgaiting with the crew by 5!!

Wouldn't it be great if they played this as their first set:

Subdivsions

The Big Money

Limelight

Grand Design

The Body Electric

Territiories

The Analog Kid

Middletown Dreams

Where's My Thing?

Far Cry

Edited by Aikenrooster

Its going to be almost impossible to top theTampa TM show back in 2010, but im ready to see if they can come close! Weather looking perfecto, will be tailgaiting with the crew by 5!!

Crew?

Can't wait!!! Leaving around 10AM from South Florida.

Can't wait!!! Leaving around 10AM from South Florida.

I would leave earlier, but I have to be in University of Miami at 9:15am to practice with the Orchestra for tomorrow's Carmina Burana Concert at the Adrienne Arshte Center at 4:00pm. We already had a concert last night. After RUSH I will probably have no voice left for tomorrow. LOL I guess my point is the earliest I can leave would be around 1:00 pm.

Edited by losingit2k

I will be wearing a black Signals Tour Shirt (no not an original from 82/83) but an exact version I picked up from the backstage club many moons ago.

Section 2 Row S

Hope to meet some peeps. We are probably going to head to the Hard Rock for some pre show cocktails and some eats. Then Shuttle to the show.

My son and I went to the box office this morning and scored seats in row 10 orchestra 3 !! Absolutely incredible!! Love paying face price for tickets like those.

The parking opens at 5:00 and my son and I will be there then to get a good spot. Hope to see some of you there!!

Edited by EveryNerveAware

My son and I went to the box office this morning and scored seats in row 10 orchestra 3 !! Absolutely incredible!! Love paying face price for tickets like those.

The parking opens at 5:00 and my son and I will be there then to get a good spot. Hope to see some of you there!!

That is fantastic very happy for u and your son

Enjoy!

Edited by Todem