'Ghost Rider' revealed

Jack Aubrey

Thanks to Coming Soon'

We've seen both the Hell Cycle and Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze in writer/director Mark Steven Johnson's Ghost Rider, and now your first look at Blaze's alter-ego is online. The poster below is on display at the Licensing 2005 International trade show in New York this week.

Sony Pictures will release the comic book adaptation on August 4, 2006. Wes Bentley, Eva Mendes, Matt Long, Sam Elliott, Peter Fonda and Donal Logue co-star in the action-thriller.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/JackAubrey/c5b2f4bc.jpg

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 22 2005, 08:00 AM)
Thanks to Coming Soon'

We've seen both the Hell Cycle and Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze in writer/director Mark Steven Johnson's Ghost Rider, and now your first look at Blaze's alter-ego is online. The poster below is on display at the Licensing 2005 International trade show in New York this week.

Sony Pictures will release the comic book adaptation on August 4, 2006. Wes Bentley, Eva Mendes, Matt Long, Sam Elliott, Peter Fonda and Donal Logue co-star in the action-thriller.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/JackAubrey/c5b2f4bc.jpg

I think he's got a bad case of razor burn going on there... unsure.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jun 22 2005, 11:54 PM)
That doesn't look like Neil to me... unsure.gif

No, that's Neil! It's the story of what happened when the pyro crew put one the torches for "One Little Victory" a little too close to Neil's drumkit.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 23 2005, 01:18 AM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jun 22 2005, 11:54 PM)
That doesn't look like Neil to me...  unsure.gif

No, that's Neil! It's the story of what happened when the pyro crew put one the torches for "One Little Victory" a little too close to Neil's drumkit.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

He looks pretty pissed!

Edited by sullysue

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 23 2005, 01:18 AM)
)d2?ilPeartFan2112,Jun 22 2005, 11:54 PM] That doesn't look like Neil to me... unsure.gif
[/quote]

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif