See Neil riding into town?

edolecki

I saw him ride his bike down the ramp at the Spectrum in 1984...had no clue it was him until I read Visions. My friend and I were sitting in our van next to the ramp that lead under the venue, figuring that we'd see the band arrive (they did, in a gold limo with black windows, but they closed the door before they got out) The bikes arrived a few minutes earlier, and we paid them no mind (no musician in their right mind would be riding a bike before a concert, must be people that work here)(duh!)

We also saw the van that the opening act arrived in (Y&T) They waved. confused13.gif

QUOTE (edolecki @ Oct 16 2012, 04:20 PM)
I'm curious if anyone has ever seen Neil and partner riding into town for a show. I'd love to see him pull aside me at a light sometime next week in Boston... I'm trying out heated grips wink.gif

What do you ride?

QUOTE (edolecki @ Oct 16 2012, 05:20 PM)
I'm curious if anyone has ever seen Neil and partner riding into town for a show. I'd love to see him pull aside me at a light sometime next week in Boston... I'm trying out heated grips wink.gif

I've heard that he loves to ride through Southie

I can't be certain, but I was passed by a gray BMW motorcycle with cargo boxes at a high rate of speed heading towards the Indianapolis show. It looked pretty much identical to Neil's riding partner's bike as shown on his latest website update. I'd wager that it was Michael, but again I can't be certain.

I saw his bus and motorcycle trailer headed down the Wantagh Parkway on Long Island when they played Jones Beach a few years ago.

I purposely took the long/scenic ride to work that day with the hopes that I'd see something. Chances are he showed up later that day on the bike.

Saw him filling his bike up with gas at the St. Louis show on TM tour. The station was about 1/2 mile from the ampitheatre. I guess he was filling the bike up at the end of the ride as the concert was about 6 hours later. He waved to some other people that honked and waved at him which I thought was cool considering his dislike for being reconized. Guess since he was at the end of the ride he felt a little safe. trink39.gif