Great photo gallery from Toronto

Jag2112

QUOTE (Jag2112 @ Oct 15 2012, 03:31 PM)
Here's a link to a great photo gallery from last night's show in Toronto.

Some great close up shots with a few hilarious poses from the boys to boot.

Clockwork Angels Tour Pictures - Toronto, ON (10/14/2012)

Enjoy-

Those photographs are phenomenal! Thanks!

My wife has this shirt!

http://cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-toronto-10.14.2012/24.jpg

On the bus ride there from RushCon we were talking to some friends and I was pretty nervous about the VIP tickets, seats, time etc... My wife was trying to console me that she wouldn't mind being back around row 10 since she thought it would give her better odds on getting a shirt, which she was bound and determined to get. I mean, ridiculous right? Well we got 3rd row, crisis averted and then when Alex came out on stage and started throwing tees I realized that she was out of luck. Then I see my wife reach down scrambling under our seat and come up with a bundled black tee triumphant! I had no clue where it came from and didn't see Neil shoot it and forgot about him even doing it, it happened so fast. She is so crazy lucky at this shit and it happens so regularly she expects it, lol.

The guys going back on the bus suggested it was likely from Neil, and we opened it and it was. It is sweet, I'll have to get pics. It has Neil's face in steampunk/ huge beard embroidered on the front. On the back it says something about being at the concert and only getting the tee shirt from Neil Peart.

From section 104:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/redscaledpirhana/IMG_0979.jpg