Please help Kiss

Alexmai

Don't get me wrong, I love old Kiss, but I will not support this band financially while they have two guys dressed in Ace and Peter's outfits and make-up. It has been, and continues to be a huge insult and highly offensive to Ace and Peter and Kiss fans everywhere for a very long time. Every time I see an image of the band like this I cringe.

The fact they haven't made any music I'm remotely interested in since the early 80's also makes it easy to ignore this disgusting version of the band.

Don't get me wrong, I love old Kiss, but I will not support this band financially while they have two guys dressed in Ace and Peter's outfits and make-up. It has been, and continues to be a huge insult and highly offensive to Ace and Peter and Kiss fans everywhere for a very long time. Every time I see an image of the band like this I cringe.

The fact they haven't made any music I'm remotely interested in since the early 80's also makes it easy to ignore this disgusting version of the band.

Yes, I mostly agree with you. I don't have any strong feelings towards them anymore, so I'm not disgusted in any way. I'm just not interested in anything they do at this point

Edited by Na na na

Do they even give a shit if they get into the HoF or not? And even if they did, the answer at THIS point in their career is no, no help from me. And no apologies.

Do they even give a shit if they get into the HoF or not? And even if they did, the answer at THIS point in their career is no, no help from me. And no apologies.

I'm tempted to say that all they care about is money, which is why the endless touring, but with a net worth of $125 million for Paul Stanley and $300 million for Gene Simmons (according to celebritynetworth.com), it has to be more than just that. God knows they could retire and be extremely wealthy by any realistic standards for the rest of their lives. Maybe it's the adrenaline rush of it all and they get bored if they stop too long. Whether they care about the hall of fame or not, however, who knows. I think money is far more important to them than that, but I have no idea. Obviously them having two guys wearing Ace and Peter's outfits and make-up is ok with them, so they're completely unaware of how incredibly dickish that is and at least somewhat oblivious to reality. Whatever.

Well they are a far better band now , but hey I just paid $12 for the Kiss Pez set so I'm out. :LOL:

i put on detroit rock city last night with some friends and this lady was like "omg i kno that song!" from like drum hero. it was a pleasure to have her hear the real album tho. i listened to the drums and she is correct even tho i never played it on drum hero. then we put on nirvana and she started head-banging. then i kicked my dude friend out of the room and locked the door and put on some van halen 1984 it was fun :yes: Edited by daveyt

I don't believe Kiss has been relevant since parachute pants were in fashion. They're hardly exploring new musical avenues with their newer efforts. I understand they'll be co-headlining the "This Tour is Better than NyQuil " concert series with Aerosmith. Coming this winter to a nursing home near you.