Foo Fighters play acoustic set in T.O.

I just saw the Foo Fighters last weekend at BFD. They put on a real good show. Infact, at one point, Dave Grohl walked around in the huge crowd for about 10 minutes, drank a beer someone gave him while walking over everyone's seats. But the biggest suprise was towards the end of the set when Stuart Copeland from the Police came out and played drums for a Police cover with them. Dave is a big classic rock fan.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jun 19 2005, 02:58 AM)
I just saw the Foo Fighters last weekend at BFD. They put on a real good show. Infact, at one point, Dave Grohl walked around in the huge crowd for about 10 minutes, drank a beer someone gave him while walking over everyone's seats. But the biggest suprise was towards the end of the set when Stuart Copeland from the Police came out and played drums for a Police cover with them. Dave is a big classic rock fan.

Yup The Foo Fighters can flat out bring it. 1287.gif

foo fighters rocked when i saw them live 1022.gif cool.gif Edited by R.G

I am sick Of D.G and his onstage Muppet act . He bangs his head so much you would swear he was in Slayer

QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 30 2011, 02:07 PM)
I am sick Of D.G and his onstage Muppet act . He bangs his head so much you would swear he was in Slayer

Yeah - I mean whats he banging his head to? unless he has reign in blood playing in an ear piece....You sure as shit can't bang your head to the foo fighters.....

QUOTE (rotting @ Nov 30 2011, 03:37 PM)

Yeah - I mean whats he banging his head to? unless he has reign in blood playing in an ear piece....You sure as shit can't bang your head to the foo fighters.....

I know he is a Huge Metal fan but jesus , it looks lame

QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 30 2011, 03:58 PM)

I like dave grohl because he likes voivod and king diamond. Those are his saving graces.... Did you see him in that movie about lemmy ? He loves to hear himself talk.

QUOTE (rotting @ Nov 30 2011, 04:06 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 30 2011, 03:58 PM)

I like dave grohl because he likes voivod and king diamond. Those are his saving graces.... Did you see him in that movie about lemmy ? He loves to hear himself talk.

laugh.gif If he could have Lemmy's Ball's glued to his chin he would. Every f-n interview, Lemmy this, Lemmy that wub.gif . Shut the fu*k up fan boy

I like the Foo Fighters, regardless of the head banging stuff, which I actually rarely see. I think the music is good.

Yeah, even though the foos rock in their own mainstream kind of way, there is nothing metal about them,and no real lead guitar to be found...grohl has all the rock guitar God moves down without the actual playing.

Edited by Xanadoood