Mr. IsNot's Song of the Day Thread

Mr. Not

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Sep 5 2012, 04:59 PM)
Let us know when you get near something good. tongue.gif

I thought all three of the songs I posted were good and varied, which is what I'm aiming for laugh.gif

I'll post something more rockin' soon, but the whole point of this is to broaden musical boundaries, not stick with the hard rock / prog rock / heavy metal tendencies most of us Rush fans have.

QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Sep 6 2012, 06:10 PM)
I'll post something more rockin' soon, but the whole point of this is to broaden musical boundaries, not stick with the hard rock / prog rock / heavy metal tendencies most of us Rush fans have.

Bring it on, what I love about TRF trink39.gif

^ I agree. When I first heard it I thought it was so unlike them. But it really is one of my favorite songs by them now, behind the more serious ones of theirs like Stairway and Ten Years Gone. trink39.gif Edited by Mr. IsNot

^ Hey, thanks trink39.gif

I'm keeping this thread very varied in genre to keep things interesting, but things will usually lean towards rock of some sort. So far, on Day Three and Day Four I chose songs that weren't rock of any sort.

But, I said I'd post some more Rush-like stuff for the next few days so that's the plan for now. Some obscures coming up, as well as a nice tune from Mr. Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull.

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Sep 11 2012, 01:43 PM)
^^^Love the Fara Shaka bit in that song.

I like the bassline a lot. And the music video is cool too, I love how bored they all look (especially Ringo. Never a smile). biggrin.gif

Edited by Mr. IsNot