Not sure if this has... (possible spoiler)

bigalfan

Not sure if this has been discussed, if it has I apologize. I have found no posts relating to the fact that the 'leaked' Tour Program shows a Signals type scenario (dog peeing on a fire hydrant) and with it being the 30th anniversary....??? Does anyone think it's a possibility - a rather good possibility - that we're going to get Signals in it's entirety like Moving Pics? Again, sorry if already posted and discussed. I searched, but that doesn't always return what you're looking for.

QUOTE (bigalfan @ Aug 23 2012, 04:48 PM)
Not sure if this has been discussed, if it has I apologize. I have found no posts relating to the fact that the 'leaked' Tour Program shows a Signals type scenario (dog peeing on a fire hydrant) and with it being the 30th anniversary....??? Does anyone think it's a possibility - a rather good possibility - that we're going to get Signals in it's entirety like Moving Pics? Again, sorry if already posted and discussed. I searched, but that doesn't always return what you're looking for.

It was discussed way back when. Unlikely though.

They will play subdivisions and that is it. They will play almost the same songs as time machine. New material and maybe one different song. It's going to be a carbon copy of time machine. Less songs to learn for them. They are getting older.

QUOTE (rocketom @ Aug 24 2012, 02:50 PM)
Neil and Alex have both stated they are going to play some old songs they havent played live in a while or ever on this tour. This will not be a carbon of the Time Machine Tour.

I read that they've discussed many older/unplayed songs and may be rehearsing some, but I doubt they'll all make it on the setlist. It really just depends what Geddy can and cannot sing. We'll probably hear one or two "obscure" songs and that's it

QUOTE (shail @ Aug 24 2012, 02:39 PM)
They will play subdivisions and that is it. They will play almost the same songs as time machine. New material and maybe one different song. It's going to be a carbon copy of time machine. Less songs to learn for them. They are getting older.

Well, aren't you a pessimistic fellow.

QUOTE (GUP1771 @ Aug 24 2012, 03:28 PM)

Well, aren't you a pessimistic fellow.

Make that "prognasticative" fellow (not sure that's a word). Do yourself a favor and don't predict the set list. Surprises are so rare these days.

Theyll play Losing It as well, since theres an orchestra...as for your other comment, I will agree that there likely wont be alot of radically different stuff (outside unfortunately reworked strings versions of classics). Hope Im wrong