NFL 2012-2013 Season

The Owl

Joe Buck needs to STFU.

Quick question: Who is the better rookie QB, Tannehill or RGIII? And who will be better in the long run? If you think it's RGIII would you be happy now if the Fins had traded up to get Griffin instead of the Foreskins?

Joe Buck needs to STFU.

Quick question: Who is the better rookie QB, Tannehill or RGIII? And who will be better in the long run? If you think it's RGIII would you be happy now if the Fins had traded up to get Griffin instead of the Foreskins?

Clearly RG III. I wasn't necessarily a proponent of trading up at the time, and the Skins did give up a ton to get him but I think it was worth it. I would be happ now...then, not so much.

Who do you want to lose more in the other game, Jets or Pats?

Can I root for them to tie, 0-0...?? :D

^^^this

I'll be holding my nose and rooting for the Jets, though I will vacillate every time Rex Ryan appears on screen..

Who do you want to lose more in the other game, Jets or Pats?

Can I root for them to tie, 0-0...?? :D

How about 100-0 Patriots? That would be a good conversation starter at the water cooler in the morning....

Did anyone see that fumble from Sanchez where he bumped into his own man? If the Keystone Cops and the Three Stooges ever played football it would be like this:

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-154kr6y.gif

The game was SO AWESOME! I wanted the Pats to put 80 up on the board but this'll do.

Treeduck: He didn't bump into his own guy, Vince Wilfork (#75, the Pats' nose tackle) picked up one of the Jet's O-line and threw him into Sanchez, knocking him over and forcing the fumble. The guy is awesome, he's like 400 pounds and extremely agile / intelligent.

Edited by Del_Duio

Did anyone see that fumble from Sanchez where he bumped into his own man? If the Keystone Cops and the Three Stooges ever played football it would be like this:

The game was SO AWESOME! I wanted the Pats to put 80 up on the board but this'll do.

Treeduck: He didn't bump into his own guy, Vince Wilfork (#75, the Pats' nose tackle) picked up one of the Jet's O-line and threw him into Sanchez, knocking him over and forcing the fumble. The guy is awesome, he's like 400 pounds and extremely agile / intelligent.

Well it's the way it looks, Sanchez looks pretty foolish! :LOL:

Sorry, but I watched the play 100 times, and every time, the O-lineman is at a stand-still with Wolfork at the 31 yard-line. Sanchez tried to run up the O-lineman's butt..... :laughing guy:

Ladies and gentlemen Cleveland Browns football.

Up 13-7 in the waning moments of the half, they give up a 35 yd DPI penalty. then stuff Chris Rainey with 7 seconds left to go only to not wrap up and let him takeit outside for a score.

Uggggghhhhhhh