This is the thread where METALDAD will give proper

treeduck

METALDAD has been distraught these last few weeks after finally seeing the light about Snakes & Arrows. He's been out all night most nights in July rocking out to S&A around his local neighbourhoods trying to get the young tendy kids into the album and running naked through the streets singing the Larger Bowl (such a lot of stains on his girth)...His wife thought he'd died one night but he was finally found in a cornfield screaming out the lyrics to Spindrift "What am I supposed to say? Where are the words to answer you When I've dissed S&A?"

He was distraught (as you can see in his rendition of Spindrift) because he's full of remorse after years of casually dissing the album when secretly he loved every note! And now he loves it even more!

I only very, very reluctantly started this thread after he begged me to for four long hours of PMs. At first I was like no mate, you have to start your own thread. But he pleaded for time so he could better present his remorse to TRF. I finally relented and here it is, the METALDAD Snakes & Arrows love and respect thread.

Take it away MD...

cool10.gif

Edited by treeduck

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you the Good News First. He is busy Workin' Them Angels overtime. We Hold On while he prepares his response. I Hope he will not allow his Malignant Narcissism to cloud his opinion of this masterpiece any longer. His opinion is a Far Cry from what his Bravest Face portrays on this board. No one should be Faithless about modern Rush just because that's The Way The Wind Blows. Now back to The Main Monkey Business of this forum.

QUOTE (Slack jaw gaze @ Aug 2 2012, 10:54 PM)
I'll give you the Good News First. He is busy Workin' Them Angels overtime. We Hold On while he prepares his response. I Hope he will not allow his Malignant Narcissism to cloud his opinion of this masterpiece any longer. His opinion is a Far Cry from what his Bravest Face portrays on this board. No one should be Faithless about modern Rush just because that's The Way The Wind Blows. Now back to The Main Monkey Business of this forum.

Aye...

trink38.gif

QUOTE (Slack jaw gaze @ Aug 3 2012, 04:54 AM)

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 2 2012, 10:51 PM)
METALDAD has been distraught these last few weeks after finally seeing the light about Snakes & Arrows. He's been out all night most nights in July rocking out to S&A around his local neighbourhoods trying to get the young tendy kids into the album and running naked through the streets singing the Larger Bowl (such a lot of stains on his girth)...His wife thought he'd died one night but he was finally found in a cornfield screaming out the lyrics to Spindrift "What am I supposed to say? Where are the words to answer you When I've dissed S&A?"

He was distraught (as you can see in his rendition of Spindrift) because he's full of remorse after years of casually dissing the album when secretly he loved every note! And now he loves it even more!

I only very, very reluctantly started this thread after he begged me to for four long hours of PMs. At first I was like no mate, you have to start your own thread. But he pleaded for time so he could better present his remorse to TRF. I finally relented and here it is, the METALDAD Snakes & Arrows love and respect thread.

Take it away MD...

cool10.gif

popcorn.gif

So, I'm on like my 5th bag of popcorn. Anybody bring any beer? I'm kinda thirsty...

popcorn.gif

Next up, Goober discovers how great Vapour Trails has been all along and need an assortment of condiments to make all the words he has to eat go down a little easier yes.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 3 2012, 02:25 PM)
QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Aug 3 2012, 01:04 PM)
So, I'm on like my 5th bag of popcorn.  Anybody bring any beer?  I'm kinda thirsty...

popcorn.gif

How about going straight for the hard stuff?

macallan.gif macallan.gif macallan.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

This does appears to be an endurance race. macallan.gif tasty, just one though. Thanks for the shot!

Well, okay, maybe just one more... macallan.gif

Like waiting for the cyclists to go by during the Tour de France....

wacko.gif 1022.gif unsure.gif

popcorn.gif macallan.gif (just one more...gee, I guess I did need three afterall)

QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Aug 3 2012, 02:04 PM)
So, I'm on like my 5th bag of popcorn. Anybody bring any beer? I'm kinda thirsty...

popcorn.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/81806262.gif

z7shysterical.gif Khan new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Ahhh...much better, thanks. I needed that.

Hey....between you and treeduck, are you guys trying to get me drunk? unsure.gif

I've been warned about the evils of liquor. ohmy.gif

popcorn.gif martini_shaken.gif

QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Aug 3 2012, 02:56 PM)
z7shysterical.gif Khan new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Ahhh...much better, thanks. I needed that.

Hey....between you and treeduck, are you guys trying to get me drunk? unsure.gif

I've been warned about the evils of liquor. ohmy.gif

cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 3 2012, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Aug 3 2012, 02:56 PM)
z7shysterical.gif Khan new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  Ahhh...much better, thanks.  I needed that.

Hey....between you and treeduck, are you guys trying to get me drunk?  unsure.gif

I've been warned about the evils of liquor.  ohmy.gif

cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif

Thanks, no really, I couldn't....well....maybe, just one... cosmo.gif

Feeling groovy...

popcorn.gif

ok...just one more, I'm kinda on the skinny side, but I hold my liquor pretty well. wink.gif

cosmo.gif cosmo.gif

Woohoo.....

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Aug 3 2012, 01:30 PM)
Next up, Goober discovers how great Vapour Trails has been all along and need an assortment of condiments to make all the words he has to eat go down a little easier yes.gif laugh.gif

That would be a Sweet Miracle that would cause a Nocturne emission in some. I'm afraid Hell would Freeze over if we VT lovers were to see that One Little Victory. This board would surely become a more Peaceable Kingdom, but that's not How It Is around here. Goober has been a VT hater since it was fresh Out Of The Cradle, denying the Secret Touch it had on his heart. He has possibly jetted off with metaldad, the Vapor Trail of the jet obscuring the Earthshine in the night sky.

QUOTE (Slack jaw gaze @ Aug 3 2012, 03:58 PM)
QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Aug 3 2012, 01:30 PM)

That would be a Sweet Miracle that would cause a Nocturne emission in some. I'm afraid Hell would Freeze over if we VT lovers were to see that One Little Victory. This board would surely become a more Peaceable Kingdom, but that's not How It Is around here. Goober has been a VT hater since it was fresh Out Of The Cradle, denying the Secret Touch it had on his heart. He has possibly jetted off with metaldad, the Vapor Trail of the jet obscuring the Earthshine in the night sky.

trink39.gif biggrin.gif