What else went wrong?

An Enemy Without

Seriously, I leave this forum for a day or two, and BAM! All of the hater haters have taken over! What is wrong with you people! Is it so wrong to dislike an album? I am positive that negativity can be a positive thing every once in a while! Positively! And then I see you people try and stamp it out! Really? REALLY?!? I think it's time for you to ask, what would Neil do? Simple as that. What would Neil do?

Even you most fanboyish fanboys (for and nor but or yet so) can agree that Rush has at least one song that could possibly contain a single, barely discernible flaw that may or may not make the song just a tiny bit less enjoyable. Can you? Now expand that a bit and try and imagine how one might dislike an entire album. Can you? No? Okay. Never mind.

But the thing that stands out the most is the sheer hypocrisy. You see people complaining, and what do you do? You complain! I'm sick of your complaining! I'm tired of your complaining! I'm sick and tired of your complaining! I'm actually sick! (Don't worry it's just a cold).

Stop complaining!

Thanks,

Ben Dover

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jul 26 2012, 02:34 PM)
Seriously, I leave this forum for a day or two, and BAM! All of the hater haters have taken over! What is wrong with you people! Is it so wrong to dislike an album? I am positive that negativity can be a positive thing every once in a while! Positively! And then I see you people try and stamp it out! Really? REALLY?!? I think it's time for you to ask, what would Neil do? Simple as that. What would Neil do?

Even you most fanboyish fanboys (for and nor but or yet so) can agree that Rush has at least one song that could possibly contain a single, barely discernible flaw that may or may not make the song just a tiny bit less enjoyable. Can you? Now expand that a bit and try and imagine how one might dislike an entire album. Can you? No? Okay. Never mind.

But the thing that stands out the most is the sheer hypocrisy. You see people complaining, and what do you do? You complain! I'm sick of your complaining! I'm tired of your complaining! I'm sick and tired of your complaining! I'm actually sick! (Don't worry it's just a cold).

Stop complaining!

Thanks,
Ben Dover

I feel contaminated just by reading this thread!

Signed,

Skratchin McGrowin

062802puke_prv.gif schla03.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

Edited by losingit2k

Stop complaining!

Thanks,
Ben Dover

Yes, your majesty.

Love,

Heywood Jablomie

Stop complaining!

Thanks,
Ben Dover

I hope you're kidding tongue.gif , but it's hard to tell around here these days. confused13.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 26 2012, 02:45 PM)

Stop complaining!

Thanks,
Ben Dover

Signed,

Skratchin McGrowin

Thats the idea!

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jul 26 2012, 04:28 PM)

Stop complaining!

Thanks,
Ben Dover

Signed,

Skratchin McGrowin

Thats the idea!

Can't we all just get along?

Signed,

Barack Hussein Obama

QUOTE (Khan @ Jul 26 2012, 03:31 PM)

Stop complaining!

Thanks,
Ben Dover

Signed,

Skratchin McGrowin

Thats the idea!

Signed,

Barack Hussein Obama

Really workin' that Nobel Peace Prize!

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jul 26 2012, 03:43 PM)

Stop complaining!

Thanks,
Ben Dover

Signed,

Skratchin McGrowin

Thats the idea!

Signed,

Barack Hussein Obama

How's that hope and change workin' for ya?

The private sector's doing fine.

You didn't build that business.

Fun thread bro!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 26 2012, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jul 26 2012, 03:43 PM)

Stop complaining!

Thanks,
Ben Dover

Signed,

Skratchin McGrowin

Thats the idea!

Signed,

Barack Hussein Obama

How's that hope and change workin' for ya?

The private sector's doing fine.

You didn't build that business.

Fun thread bro!

trink39.gif

HA!

Hey Duff, What's cookin?

Yep, everything's doing fine! Humm, let's see.... housing and stock markets in the crapper, high unemployment with no relief in sight, seniors having to choose food over their medications, etc etc...Giving millions for AIDS and aid to foreign nations that don't even cooperate 100% with us. And our citizens are homeless and starving!! It's real simple... No terrorist info/cooperation, equals NO AID!!! Comprende?? We have our own real problems! Hey Recession, here we come again!.....God, need I continue? Is anyone in Washington alive and listening to us? Guess not! fing.gif

(Hubby wants to move to Canada if Romney gets elected! )

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Edited by rushfanforever!

QUOTE (Khan @ Jul 26 2012, 04:31 PM)

Stop complaining!

Thanks,
Ben Dover

Signed,

Skratchin McGrowin

Thats the idea!

Signed,

Barack Hussein Obama

Actually it was the late Rodney King who made that expression popular.