Man Scares Wife on Highway v. VID

Maverick

QUOTE (Dog Tales @ Jul 26 2012, 01:00 PM)
Unfortunately the video cuts off the part where the wife shoves the camera up his @ss & he gets a free colonoscopy

Hi, Dog Tales, this may sound strange to you but it would be a good idea if you were to change your avatar. It is very flashy, sort of like a strobe light effect. The only reason that I am mentioning this is because I know of at least one person who frequents this forum who can sometimes have epileptic seizures because of flashing lights and things like that. I hope you will take this into consideration.

Thanks,

Pat trink39.gif

That's funny. A buddy and I used to play a game on road trips where the passenger had to close his eyes until the driver told him to open them. And we'd try to scare the crap outta' each other. And succeeded on many occasions. laugh.gif This vid shows a perfect set up for it.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Jul 26 2012, 07:44 PM)
Unfortunately the video cuts off the part where the wife shoves the camera up his @ss & he gets a free colonoscopy

Hi, Dog Tales, this may sound strange to you but it would be a good idea if you were to change your avatar. It is very flashy, sort of like a strobe light effect. The only reason that I am mentioning this is because I know of at least one person who frequents this forum who can sometimes have epileptic seizures because of flashing lights and things like that. I hope you will take this into consideration.

Thanks,

Pat trink39.gif

Your name's Pat..? smile.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 26 2012, 01:58 PM)

Thanks,

Pat trink39.gif

Me too...

cool10.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 26 2012, 08:54 PM)

Thanks,

Pat trink39.gif

Me too...

cool10.gif

You too..? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 26 2012, 03:15 PM)

Thanks,

Pat trink39.gif

Me too...

cool10.gif

You too..? biggrin.gif

Yes i thought you knew, it was on facebook too...

trink36.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 26 2012, 09:29 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 26 2012, 03:15 PM)

Thanks,

Pat trink39.gif

Me too...

cool10.gif

You too..? biggrin.gif

Yes i thought you knew, it was on facebook too...

trink36.gif

I know..! I was mucking about..! biggrin.gif

No, I'M Pat!!

http://blogs.sundaymercury.net/anorak-city/I%27m%20Spartacus.jpg

Now there is a man who will become intimately familiar with sleeping on the couch. Assuming he's able to lie down at all after having his ass roundly kicked. laugh.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Jul 26 2012, 01:44 PM)

Thanks,

Pat trink39.gif

No problem, I'll get right on it.

http://www.psychologicalscience.org/onlyhuman/uploaded_images/pat2-742144.jpg

QUOTE (Dog Tales @ Jul 27 2012, 08:58 AM)

Thanks,

Pat trink39.gif

Will comment after seizure.

QUOTE (Dog Tales @ Jul 27 2012, 07:58 AM)

Thanks,

Pat trink39.gif

I guess that picture just shows what kind of immature child I'm dealing with here. pokey.gif

Edited by snowdogged