Time is weird - it doesn't seem like

treeduck

Agreed.

10 years since VT means 10 years since my dear friend (and fellow bandmate and RUSH fan) Tom passed away from a brain tumor.

One of the last things we got to do together was see Rush in Irvine that September.

Tempus fugit indeed.....

QUOTE (ak2112 @ Jun 18 2012, 07:28 PM)
Ten years and still not enough time has past to wipe away the stench that that wretched album left.

I actually feel that way about Snakes and Arrows aka Snooze And Snores. Vapor Noise I actually dont trash that badly...it had energy and passion despite everything else wrong with it

I still remember sitting on my lounge room floor wearing headphone listening to Freewill for the first time. [Head explodes]

QUOTE (jnoble @ Jun 18 2012, 09:22 PM)
Ten years and still not enough time has past to wipe away the stench that that wretched album left.

I actually feel that way about Snakes and Arrows aka Snooze And Snores. Vapor Noise I actually dont trash that badly...it had energy and passion despite everything else wrong with it

Didn't someone on here called Vapour Trails, "Vapid Trials" once? I think it mightve been cozy. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by D3strukt

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jun 19 2012, 07:13 AM)
QUOTE (jnoble @ Jun 18 2012, 09:22 PM)

Didn't someone on here called Vapour Trails, "Vapid Trials" once? I think it mightve been cozy. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Aye...

AKA NickSlick...

trink38.gif

And the production still sounds like shit laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 20 2012, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 20 2012, 05:52 PM)
And the production still sounds like shit  laugh.gif

...but the album fuckkin ROCKS anyway!

1022.gif

yes.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Mystic Slipperman @ Jun 18 2012, 06:38 PM)
Agreed.

10 years since VT means 10 years since my dear friend (and fellow bandmate and RUSH fan) Tom passed away from a brain tumor.

One of the last things we got to do together was see Rush in Irvine that September.

Tempus fugit indeed.....

I was at that show in Irvine. I remember the rain we had that day, getting soaked walking into the venue... then like magic it finally cleared up right before Rush took the stage and launched into Tom Sawyer. Geddy even made a comment later on about bringing the weather with them from Canada. Man, that can't have been 10 years ago! Where does the time go