Steven Wilson's Third Solo Album

ColdFireYYZ

Kinda wished that Radioactive Toy and/or The Holy Drinker were included in the EP but then that'll really be overstuffing the EP, so I'm glad with what's on the EP than to have none at all.

What do you mean? Holy Drinker (live) is on the EP... (?)

Kinda wished that Radioactive Toy and/or The Holy Drinker were included in the EP but then that'll really be overstuffing the EP, so I'm glad with what's on the EP than to have none at all.

What do you mean? Holy Drinker (live) is on the EP... (?)

Whoops, sorry. That was an error on my part. Prior to my original post, I didn't have the EP yet but since then I got the CD/BluRay edition and realized that it was on there. I think what I meant to say instead of The Holy Drinker was The Pin Drop (they both started with the word "The" that's probably where I made my mistake). To be fair, I'm surprised that a live version of Drive Home isn't on the EP either.

Steven Wilson announced on his website he will record his new album in the summer of next year (2014). Great news. Will be another blast by this multi-talent.

And he has all this time to write it. He better come out with another double album

Well, whatever he comes up with, I think we can guarantee one thing, we'll all think it's gonna be phenomenal.

• Like 2