Anyone know if the vinyl will be available @

rushnmike

I've never seen a vinyl record at any best buy ever. unsure.gif

your best bet is an independent record store or an HMV. if they don't have it, they may order it in for you but that may take a few weeks. if you want it within the next few days, try amazon.com... i should get mine on wednesday from amazon.

QUOTE (rushnmike @ Jun 12 2012, 01:36 PM)
Has anyone gone to best buy today and notice weather
Or not they have CA on vinyl in store?

Best Buy has it listed online on their website for $29.99.

Pretty sure you'd have to order it, no Best Buy in their right mind would keep vinyl stocked in their store. Because of the low volume of vinyl sales, it's a waste of shelf space.

BustBuy.com says the vinyl is not available for store pick up. Also, if you order it through their website, it is currently back ordered, and will ship in 7 - 30 days.

QUOTE (Dylan2712 @ Jun 12 2012, 01:36 AM)
I've never seen a vinyl record at any best buy ever. unsure.gif

your best bet is an independent record store or an HMV. if they don't have it, they may order it in for you but that may take a few weeks. if you want it within the next few days, try amazon.com... i should get mine on wednesday from amazon.

I have.

I heard a digital file download code comes with the 2 LP. Anyone know if this is (a) true; (cool.gif if these are HD files or MP3s?

Thanks,

T

Edited by IEATZ28

QUOTE (IEATZ28 @ Jun 12 2012, 03:22 PM)
I heard a digital file download code comes with the 2 LP. Anyone know if this is (a) true; (cool.gif if these are HD files or MP3s?

Thanks,

T

Download card comes with vinyl. It gives you the option of mp3 or standard flac. Not high-res flac, but standard redbook, cd quality lossless.

QUOTE (marblesmike @ Jun 12 2012, 02:42 PM)
QUOTE (IEATZ28 @ Jun 12 2012, 03:22 PM)
I heard a digital file download code comes with the 2 LP.  Anyone know if this is (a) true; (cool.gif if these are HD files or MP3s?

Thanks,

T

Download card comes with vinyl. It gives you the option of mp3 or standard flac. Not high-res flac, but standard redbook, cd quality lossless.

Thanks for the info; appreciate it!

T