Just a quickie: Where does the Vinyl break?

Xanaseb

simple, but I can't find it anywhere....

Suppose it's a blatant question, but I IZ NOT CLEVAR. bitchslap.gif

I can't find it written anywhere

Aaaah of course!!

Thanks people biggrin.gif

I'm so lucky, I am picking up my vinyl copy today after work here in SE Michigan (a special connection at an old school record store). I was getting weak and almost ready to break down and listen to the stream. I will give the album a spin tonight and report back tomorrow where the breaks are. Can't wait to see the artwork and feel the 180 gram LPs. I heard it is a gatefold cover. Who knows what surprises lurk within. 2.gif

Side A. Caravan

BU2B

Clockwork Angels

Side B. The Anarchist

Carnies

Halo Effect

Side C. Seven Cities of Gold

The Wreckers

Headlong Flight

Side D. BU2B2

Wish Them Well

The Garden.

QUOTE (vprtrls @ Jun 7 2012, 02:39 PM)
I'm so lucky, I am picking up my vinyl copy today after work here in SE Michigan (a special connection at an old school record store). I was getting weak and almost ready to break down and listen to the stream. I will give the album a spin tonight and report back tomorrow where the breaks are. Can't wait to see the artwork and feel the 180 gram LPs. I heard it is a gatefold cover. Who knows what surprises lurk within. 2.gif

Take pictures wink.gif

I don't think I'll be opening mine, for collectibility purposes.

WoW you're one lucky person. Great will-power there! I still haven't listened to the tracks from BU2B-->The Garden, so that's my tincy consolation lol, that I have -no- idea what The Garden'll sound like.

eh.gif smile.gif

Where in SE Michigan are you? I'm in that area, if I could get an early copy that'd be awesome! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 7 2012, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE (fordgt99 @ Jun 7 2012, 07:54 PM)
Patiently waiting for the album rip to show up.

Where have you been the past couple days??

I think he means a Vinyl rip.

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jun 7 2012, 10:26 PM)
QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 7 2012, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE (fordgt99 @ Jun 7 2012, 07:54 PM)
Patiently waiting for the album rip to show up.

Where have you been the past couple days??

I think he means a Vinyl rip.

This. Although it may not sound that much better I'll still check it out. To me the vinyl rip of Van Halen's new one wasn't that much (if any) of an improvement over the cd. Certainly not enough to dismiss the cd completely.