Anyone here have it yet?

Queslington

QUOTE (Phantom @ Jun 2 2012, 12:52 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 12:43 PM)
QUOTE (Phantom @ Jun 2 2012, 01:42 PM)
So what's the story with leaks.... Are we supposed to post links to them if we find them? ( I think I've just found one... but not sure if it's legit or not )

Did you find it in Google? If so what did you search for?

I saw several phony torrents earlier today, not sure if those were "new" phonies or not.

I found it on you tube, by searching " Clockwork Angels "... 5th link down... I have no idea how to tell whether it's legit or not.

It's not legit. Its pretty old actually, from months ago and is also posted on the torrent sites. Some jerk off trying to get people to sign up to some site so they can spam them to death.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE (Phantom @ Jun 2 2012, 01:44 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 12:43 PM)
QUOTE (Phantom @ Jun 2 2012, 12:42 PM)
So what's the story with leaks.... Are we supposed to post links to them if we find them? ( I think I've just found one... but not sure if it's legit or not )

Yeah sure go ahead and post it. Make sure it's legit first though.

I'm not sure if it's legit or not.... but....

/?lkz62lnft76c8oi[/url]

You shouldn't post that here, the people that run this site won't appreciate it.

I would go ahead and delete you post. We here have the link now can check if legit and figure out the next steps.

I really appreciate the heads up... I don't want to post anything that I shouldn't... I just saw the thread, looked around a bit on you tube, and found that.

QUOTE (Phantom @ Jun 2 2012, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE (Phantom @ Jun 2 2012, 01:44 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 12:43 PM)
QUOTE (Phantom @ Jun 2 2012, 12:42 PM)

Yeah sure go ahead and post it. Make sure it's legit first though.

I'm not sure if it's legit or not.... but....

/?lkz62lnft76c8oi[/url]

You shouldn't post that here, the people that run this site won't appreciate it.

I would go ahead and delete you post. We here have the link now can check if legit and figure out the next steps.

I really appreciate the heads up... I don't want to post anything that I shouldn't... I just saw the thread, looked around a bit on you tube, and found that.

Yeah that's cool, nice try.

When we do find it we'll post a link somewhere ELSE or something, figure out some creative way not to directly link to it from here. smile.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 12:53 PM)
I'm not sure what UseNet indexing / search service updates the most often but I am keeping tabs on NZB.su binsearch.info.

You can also do an advanced Google search to only show results for TODAY, so I got that wound up and updating for "Clockwork Angels" the only hits so far are surrounding the radio thing with Billy McCorgan.

yeah ive been doing the advanced google search but i will continue the hunt

The Germans... doesn't even sound like they are sharing it with one another talking to each other like "Sorry you didn't get it yet sad.gif I hope the post man brings you joy tomorrow".

One guy is more worried about giving it his "second listen" then providing some comments on the material.

Damn it, if I was wearing a shirt I would rip it right off my body right now!

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 2 2012, 02:01 PM)
Oh, but I'm on a laptop, I could just take it with me when I need to go tongue.gif

What site / UseNet search are you using to check? Usually "recency" of index updates is the last thing I care about, but not today!

Aaaargh.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 11:53 AM)
I'm not sure what UseNet indexing / search service updates the most often but I am keeping tabs on NZB.su binsearch.info.

You can also do an advanced Google search to only show results for TODAY, so I got that wound up and updating for "Clockwork Angels" the only hits so far are surrounding the radio thing with Billy McCorgan.

I'm using NZBMatrix.com.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 2 2012, 02:03 PM)

I'm using NZBMatrix.com.

Ahhh cool I looked at that one before. A lot like my NZB.su site. Not sure how often they update... I mean once and hour at least but I doubt the latest results are "live".

edit: wow. Actually looks like mine is adding new stuff at least every minute!

Edited by Godeater2112

Hahah! Now they've realized that their news is spreading around the Interwebz and they sound a little alarmed.

"Oh **** Sch ... Now I'm world famous ... I think it could buy me in Chicago few times a meet and greet ...

(would not have thought that our kitchen table again attracts attention in the global network ..."

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:08 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHandOSU @ Jun 2 2012, 02:07 PM)
as we speak im downloading something...could be an album or bullshit we will see soon enough

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

God speed little doodle!

It was password encrypted fake..

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 12:05 PM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 2 2012, 02:03 PM)

I'm using NZBMatrix.com.

Ahhh cool I looked at that one before. A lot like my NZB.su site. Not sure how often they update... I mean once and hour at least but I doubt the latest results are "live".

edit: wow. Actually looks like mine is adding new stuff at least every minute!

Minute by minute as far as I can tell. In the "age" column, I've seen things listed as 1 minute old.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:07 PM)
Hahah! Now they've realized that their news is spreading around the Interwebz and they sound a little alarmed.

"Oh **** Sch ... Now I'm world famous ... I think it could buy me in Chicago few times a meet and greet ...

(would not have thought that our kitchen table again attracts attention in the global network ..."

come on SOMEONE over there has to post it!!

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 12:08 PM)
I'm German but honestly I'm not a big fan of them right now. If anyone in the US got this it would be on the internet already.

You know, the Germans always make good stuff.

http://batshite.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/shamwow.jpg

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 2 2012, 01:12 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 12:08 PM)
I'm German but honestly I'm not a big fan of them right now. If anyone in the US got this it would be on the internet already.

You know, the Germans always make good stuff.

http://batshite.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/shamwow.jpg

Oh god, THAT GUY! I see his infomercials all the time.

Someone make an account on that board and ask nicely.. in German of course, that us North Americans are dying for the leak.

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Jun 2 2012, 11:16 AM)
Someone make an account on that board and ask nicely.. in German of course, that us North Americans are dying for the leak.

I would think that the Germans are dying for the leak as well. I'm sure the poor dude in question is getting pressured on all sides!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 2 2012, 01:17 PM)
QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Jun 2 2012, 11:16 AM)

I would think that the Germans are dying for the leak as well. I'm sure the poor dude in question is getting pressured on all sides!

HUSH GOOBER YOU TROLL.

Just kidding my dude. laugh.gif