I'm Hoping The Boys Can "Time Stand Still" And

I will never understand the hard on some Rush fans have had through the years to have Middletown Dreams played confused13.gif Don't get me wrong, it's a good song but i've got plenty of songs I wanna hear before that one.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ May 14 2012, 09:09 PM)
I will never understand the hard on some Rush fans have had through the years to have Middletown Dreams played confused13.gif Don't get me wrong, it's a good song but i've got plenty of songs I wanna hear before that one.

Well it's like this, you can pretty much watch most of the other great songs from Power Windows on DVD in some way or fashion. Middletown Dreams is the only good song from that album that hasn't been captured live unless its this bootleg!

The song has such a great vibe and you have to admit, Alex's solo on this song is simply awesome!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ May 14 2012, 09:09 PM)

I agree, except for the part about it being good. For Rush, I'd say it's... well, middling. Give me Emotion Detector instead. Now there's a song with a great guitar solo.

QUOTE (Merely Space @ May 14 2012, 09:58 PM)
I'd love to hear Prime Mover or Turn the Page if they feel like revisiting HYF. From PoW, I'd love to hear Grand Designs.

Ooh yeah! Turn the page is a wicked bad @ss song! Specially that guitar solo that comes out of nowhere!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif