UK release date - JULY 9th??? Why???

treeduck

Hi Ducky bekloppt.gif

come on man you know how it goes, we're british we get ripped off they can always squeeze us for more and make us wait longer..... thats the way it has been way it is and way it always will be Amen.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Apr 11 2012, 02:28 PM)
Sucks that UKers otherwise have to wait another full month. Nice flogging.

In the age of the internet, JUST PUT EVERYTHING OUT THE SAME DAY.

It's obviously an attempt to increase US sales and sales in general. Hoping UK fans buy the import and the fanpack for the bonus stuff and then the UK release as well...f*ckers!

QUOTE (lifeson90 @ Apr 11 2012, 02:29 PM)
come on man you know how it goes, we're british we get ripped off they can always squeeze us for more and make us wait longer..... thats the way it has been way it is and way it always will be Amen.

They've never done this before...

Why would you buy the import AND the fanpack?

The fanpack will be out the same day as the US release (1 day earlier in fact) and will have everything PLUS that the regular release will.

I'm not understanding the logic in thinking you must buy more than 1.

*shrugs*

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 11 2012, 02:32 PM)
Why would you buy the import AND the fanpack?
The fanpack will be out the same day as the US release (1 day earlier in fact) and will have everything PLUS that the regular release will.

I'm not understanding the logic in thinking you must buy more than 1.

*shrugs*

Well I wouldn't but I'm sure the record company is hoping we will...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 11 2012, 02:31 PM)

This is not the first time Roadrunner has done this. Most of the time, the u.s. has to wait . I guess they figure the band is bigger in the u.s. so everyone else waits. They do it with Metal bands that are not as big in america , we get it last

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 11 2012, 02:37 PM)

This is not the first time Roadrunner has done this. Most of the time, the u.s. has to wait . I guess they figure the band is bigger in the u.s. so everyone else waits. They do it with Metal bands that are not as big in america , we get it last

BLARGH!

bitchslap.gif <<<< me and roadrunner

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 11 2012, 02:40 PM)

BLARGH!

It does suck. I remember a few years ago Machine Head had their album out about 8 months before we got it .

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 11 2012, 02:42 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 11 2012, 02:40 PM)

BLARGH!

It does suck. I remember a few years ago Machine Head had their album out about 8 months before we got it .

Aye...

I've just seen someone familiar posting about this on "another forum"

ohmy.gif

http://www.t-n-m-s.com/index.php?topic=32290.15

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Apr 11 2012, 02:43 PM)
Pretty sure seeing Neil is an atheist, he likes messing with people that root for the Saints.

I sent him your name.

Of course you realise he's gone to the top of the bounty list now and you too...

wink.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 11 2012, 02:44 PM)
Pretty sure seeing Neil is an atheist, he likes messing with people that root for the Saints.

I sent him your name.

Of course you realise he's gone to the top of the bounty list now and you too...

wink.gif

Oohhh I'm sooooo scared oooooohhhhhh

moon.gif

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Apr 11 2012, 02:46 PM)

I sent him your name.

wink.gif

moon.gif

Of course you're not scared now, but we'll see how you feel a little later on...

wink.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 11 2012, 02:49 PM)

I sent him your name.

wink.gif

moon.gif

Of course you're not scared now, but we'll see how you feel a little later on...

wink.gif

Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouths, and when they bark they shoot bees at you?

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Apr 11 2012, 02:53 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 11 2012, 02:49 PM)

I sent him your name.

wink.gif

moon.gif

wink.gif

Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouths, and when they bark they shoot bees at you?

Just carry on with your business all is well LIX, you're gonna be just fine...

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 11 2012, 11:49 AM)

I sent him your name.

wink.gif

moon.gif

wink.gif

He's Agnostic wink.gif ,

That being said. If your food over their was better ducky. Maybe it would be released sooner. biggrin.gif tongue.gif