The 2012-2013 Cleveland Browns Thread!

QUOTE (Presto-a RUSH fan! @ Apr 26 2012, 09:41 PM)
Talk about taking the wind out of my sails. But what do I know. If they got Weeden in the second round or even traded back into the late first to get him, that'd be one thing. But now we have an old strong armed QB with no WRs who can catch and a suspect offensive line.

When someone asked Browns GM about taking Weeden early because he was old and might only play for 6 years he said I might not be here in 6 years. I think he's probably right.

I hope it works out but as excited as I am to have Richardson, I think the Browns made a mistake.

I think they could have waited to round 2 and got Weeden, he may even have fallen to the third. Nick Foles could have been taken in round 4...

Since 1999 no offensive line, I don't care who they have back there it's a accident waiting to happen(and has happened time and time again!!) if you don't have time to throw the ball.. And yes crossing your fingers that we have someone to make the catch on the receiving end... Cleveland just keeps on repeating the past. facepalm.gif

However Trent Richardson, nothing but smile.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I love Richardson...the rest is the typical Browns. Taking Weeden early, then taking a OT that they could have gotten in the 4th round then a DT that might have been undrafted in the 3rd round...the SECOND DT from the juggernaut Cincinnati Bearcats vaunted DEF. Then we take a WR who is small and fast who can't catch. Great. More WRs who can't catch.

Oh well. I was excited for about 2 hrs then the Browns did what they do.

QUOTE (Presto-a RUSH fan! @ Apr 28 2012, 03:42 PM)
I love Richardson...the rest is the typical Browns. Taking Weeden early, then taking a OT that they could have gotten in the 4th round then a DT that might have been undrafted in the 3rd round...the SECOND DT from the juggernaut Cincinnati Bearcats vaunted DEF. Then we take a WR who is small and fast who can't catch. Great. More WRs who can't catch.

Oh well. I was excited for about 2 hrs then the Browns did what they do.

laugh.gif yes.gif

And we still have McCoy..Awkward!!! Since the brass already threw him under the bus, with all the "Weeden is our #1" talk. And they tried to shop McCoy around (Packers mentioned) nobody wanted him. Just wonder what will happen if Colt outplays Weeden during training camp??? Hell Seneca Wallace still complained he should of been starting last season.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9459655/cleveland-browns-fan-takes-last-shot-team-obituary

A lifelong Cleveland Browns fan has gone to his final rest, but not before making one last request from the team.

Scott E. Entsminger, 55, of Mansfield, Ohio, died on July 4. Entsminger, a Columbus native, was a musician and a Browns season-ticket holder who wrote a song for the team each year and sent it in, along with his advice on how to run the team.

According to his obituary in the Columbus Dispatch, Entsminger also "respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time."

The family also has requested that "everyone" wear their Browns clothing to Entsminger's funeral Tuesday.

No word from the team on that request for pallbearers.

• Like 1