Fresh and Easy

rushfanNlv

I shop at Fresh and Easy once a week. I buy their 98 cent value packs, I usually cook off a bunch of their chicken breasts or thighs on Sunday for the whole week, and I eat their Almonds and cranberries as snacks....list goes on. I love the hummus too. The prices are very reasonable.

Do you have these stores in your area? Do you shop these stores?

Can't say as I've ever heard of this chain.

Possibly similar stores we (WA state/Seattle area) have are:

PCC Foods

Trader Joe's

Whole Foods

confused13.gif

I love PCC. It's such a wonderful store. So many hard-to-find items are in this little store. It's where I get my sticky rice and garam masala. Plus, they have awesome cooking classes for kids and I love taking mine to these classes. They always have a blast.

Of course, there's always the very awesome Pike's Place Market for fresh seafood and local produce.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Feb 29 2012, 12:41 PM)
Never heard of it... and to be honest, I thought this was going to be a thread mistakenly opened in the wrong forum about "feminine rinse" products.

Usually, if women are easy, they aren't exactly "fresh."

I f-cking love this place like a fat kid loves cake. 1022.gif Sometimes, I actually fill some coffee by the food sample section in my Circle K or 7 Eleven cup for free. Don't judge me! *imitating Jack Black in Tropic Thunder* laugh.gif

Love their discount sections and new microwaves in the store as well so I can eat immediately. Just had some carrot soup this week to ad 50 bonus points. Got about 370 now on my rewards card thus far.

Edited by invisible airwave

Never Heard of A place called Fresh and Easy.

Is an original or a branch of stores?

We have a local market down town called "Sleepers Market" thats a dive ,but they have good stuff!

hotdog.gif burger2.gif bacon.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ May 6 2012, 01:01 PM)
looks like they are only located out west. do they offer free coffee like trader joes? coffee.gif

Yeah, they have free samples at the food sample booth.

I just had a discounted teriyaki chicken dish for only $1.22. I guess the discount is more 10% now for most of these items which is awesome. Got a discounted Carne Asada burrito for only 2 dollars and it got me 25 bonus points since it's on their Rewards Card points menu this month.