ACCEPT - Stalingrad (!new album!)

treeduck

IF it's half as good as the last one, it will be Great 1022.gif

Please forgive the probably stupid question. But, was the last album, 'Blood Of The Nations', really that good? I haven't heard anything off of it. But, I've heard nothing but good things.

QUOTE (cfmoran13 @ Feb 16 2012, 08:29 AM)
Please forgive the probably stupid question. But, was the last album, 'Blood Of The Nations', really that good? I haven't heard anything off of it. But, I've heard nothing but good things.

Fanfuckingtastic ! Not a bad song on it.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 16 2012, 09:46 AM)
QUOTE (cfmoran13 @ Feb 16 2012, 08:29 AM)
Please forgive the probably stupid question.  But, was the last album, 'Blood Of The Nations', really that good?  I haven't heard anything off of it.  But, I've heard nothing but good things.

Fanfuckingtastic ! Not a bad song on it.

Exactly! A bone-crunching masterpiece!

1022.gif

QUOTE (Akron162 @ Feb 16 2012, 12:09 PM)
I don't like their 80's stuff (Balls to the Walls... what the hell is that?), but Blood of the Nations was pretty awesome. Maybe i will give a listen this new one.

Actually you might want to try a few of their 80s albums they still sound excellent...

cool.gif

I don't like their 80's stuff (Balls to the Walls... what the hell is that?), but Blood of the Nations was pretty awesome. Maybe i will give a listen this new one.

Get Restless And Wild

Edited by metaldad

QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 16 2012, 01:05 PM)

Get Restless And Wild

And if you like that Balls, Metal Heart and even Russian Roulette are worth a go too...

trink36.gif

New song is............ 1022.gif .......... 1022.gif ................ 1022.gif

Listening to it now, great stuff just like the last one

QUOTE (Snowman @ Mar 5 2012, 11:52 AM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-QQYxryAqM&feature=youtu.be

1022.gif

Thanks for posting this!!

Always liked Balls to the Wall but never really liked the group enough to get any of their albums. Listened to this and I just said "Holly Spit!!". Got to get this. Really good stuff.

Of course, it may get me into Blood of the Nations and from their it may get me into finally buying their older stuff.

Thanks again - this is some really rocking music.

I have played this album atleast once a day since it came out. I think it's better than the last album and i loved the last album 1022.gif Edited by metaldad

QUOTE (metaldad @ May 2 2012, 02:52 PM)
I have played this album atleast once a day since it came out. I think it's better than the last album and i loved the last album 1022.gif

I like it a lot, it's relentless! 1022.gif

Having said that I don't think it's quite as good as the previous one yet, but I need to listen to it more, so that's not a definitive verdict.