The Pass, acoustic version

mikaz

Hello fellow Rush fans, I just recorded a simple guitar+vocals of this Rush song. Hope you'll enjoy it and share it too. Too bad my webcam went out of synch by the middle of the song between audio & video.

I think some other Rush songs have the potential to be adapted in a simple pop-folk way like this. Don't hesitate to submit ideas for other ones !

good day all.

Here it is:

Welcome to The Rush Forum and I really liked the way you played this great song. I loved your singing and the guitar playing was awesome too. I would love to hear you play DIFFERENT STRINGS. Cheers from Australia . trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jan 25 2012, 05:55 AM)
Welcome to The Rush Forum and I really liked the way you played this great song. I loved your singing and the guitar playing was awesome too. I would love to hear you play DIFFERENT STRINGS. Cheers from Australia . trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Thanks Aussie friend! Here's your song:

I just recorded it 30mn ago ! Took me some time to play it correctly and it's still far from perfect, thanks for the good suggestion.

Hope you'll like the little surprise song extract in the end...

PS: too bad Federer didn't win the Austalian open again this year !