The ENTIRE Allied Forces album

A World Of Fantasy

Spellbound

Tears In The Rain

Somebody's Out There

Just One Night

Don't Love Anybody Else But Me

Hope the rumors are true that Triumph is opening for Van Halen this year

QUOTE (Jake2112 @ Dec 28 2011, 01:02 PM)
Your four is severely lacking, hahaha

24 Hours A Day
Street Fighter
Blinding Light Show/Moonchild
Rock And Roll Machine
The ENTIRE Just A Game album
I Live For The Weekend
The ENTIRE Allied Forces album
A World Of Fantasy
Spellbound
Tears In The Rain
Somebody's Out There
Just One Night
Don't Love Anybody Else But Me

Hope the rumors are true that Triumph is opening for Van Halen this year

Somebody's out there is a very good song! Listening to that more lately. Lyrics hold true for sure!

A group that sadly seems to be slowly forgotten in the mists of time. I agree with all of the songs listed in the prior posts. What about "Follow your Heart" off Thunder 7?? Overlooked just in this thread (unless I missed it!!) but another great song.

Also, everybody is talking about their body of work up through their "Sport of Kings" album. What about the album that came after that - Surveillance? That had some real good songs on it. Lets add to the list the following songs from Surveillance:

Prologue: Into the Forever

Never Say Never

All The Kings Horses

Carry On The Flame

Long Time Gone

In addition to Rik Emmett, Steve Morse helped out with the guitar work on the album. Like all of Triumphs work this album is forgotten.

They are the first concert I eve saw. Saw the at the Rochester (NY) War Memorial in the fall of 1986 when they were out supporting "The Sport of Kings". Great show. To this day still perhaps one of the top 5 (non-rush) concerts I have seen. Definitely one of the top 10 (and I have seen a lot of shows through the years).

Their DVD "A Night of Triumph Live" was filmed on that tour and captures the feel of the tour very well.

They are sort of a "Rush Lite" but I really like them, a lot.

QUOTE (Bastille Dave @ Jan 19 2012, 09:23 PM)
I saw 'em in 1983, like a month after the US Festival. I wouldve loved to have seen 'em in like 1979, '80, or '81.

I am truly envious of you. Good show I assume?? Remember who opened for them?? Malmstein (the Swedish equivalent of Eddie Van Halen) opened for them when I saw them. Great guitar work from him, but since he had no singer with him his show turned into a 50 minute instrumental that packed full of LONG guitar solo's. Great stuff but 10 minute guitar solo's followed a few minutes latter by another 10 minute guitar solo left most folks glad to get him off the stage.