Trailer Park Boys

That One Guy

Anyone seen the Trailer Park Boys episode with Alex Lifeson. I'd started up with the series, and didn't even know there was a Rush related episode. Lifeson gets kidnapped! Made me lol for a minute.

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Dec 23 2011, 02:39 AM)
Anyone seen the Trailer Park Boys episode with Alex Lifeson. I'd started up with the series, and didn't even know there was a Rush related episode. Lifeson gets kidnapped! Made me lol for a minute.

Isn't it hilarious? I've heard that at least one of those guys is a good friend of Alex's. That episode was on youtube for awhile-don't know if it's still there.

QUOTE (On TheRoad To Adventure @ Dec 24 2011, 04:36 AM)
QUOTE (That One Guy @ Dec 23 2011, 02:39 AM)

Isn't it hilarious? I've heard that at least one of those guys is a good friend of Alex's. That episode was on youtube for awhile-don't know if it's still there.

trink38.gif

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Dec 24 2011, 12:04 AM)
Did anyone notice the room number Alex was in? laugh.gif

2112. Also, whoever plays Bubbles in the show was a second guitarist in a version of Closer To The Heart that the band recorded. Its in the bonus features of one of the dvd's. I think its R30 deluxe.

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Dec 24 2011, 05:51 AM)
QUOTE (King Whompus @ Dec 24 2011, 12:04 AM)
Did anyone notice the room number Alex was in?  laugh.gif

2112. Also, whoever plays Bubbles in the show was a second guitarist in a version of Closer To The Heart that the band recorded. Its in the bonus features of one of the dvd's. I think its R30 deluxe.

Make that 3rd guitarist as Ed Robertson of the Barenaked ladies was there also.